Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many have been to see the Legends play at Applebee's Park? Several of us went to see them and it was a great place to watch baseball. Didn't cost much and the baseball was pretty good right up until the rains came. I plan on going back this summer to some of their games. It must have been Cowboys night with all of the ones there. Doc was the loudest.
lol...the lexington legends?? are they a pro sports team out of the major sports? lmao
I don't recall saying they were a major sports team. I thought when it said professional sports that this was including all sports that the players were being paid to play. Let me know how exciting it is to go to Foxboro for a game. I would really like to go there and watch one of those NFL games in the snow. Cleveland and Cincy were a bit boring.
o yeh it must be a lot of fun seeing baseball players not that good enuff to make it to the big leagues...and this team shouldn't be in this forum...get it out of here!
I thought it was fun but I guess it wasn't. Sorry Doc and the rest of the gang I think we got knocked out of having a good time. We should have gone on to Cincy and watched those all-stars. Now that's a professional outfit well worth the time spent. I don't think I will get it out of here.
now ur talkin..lol....go watch the reds, there a sight for sore eyes
Yea, I think I will go watch them. Thanks.
Well I enjoyed the game too like you said Wyatt, up until the rain came. I will go back, they have a really nice park I thought it was great.
I like going to watch the Legends. Its actually very fun. Ive caught a few foul balls there. It doesnt compare to going to Great American Ball Park and the cushioned seats one can sit in and then the ability to order food from your seat for a restuarant. It rocks hard.
I haven't been to Great American but plan on going this summer if I am allowed.
Confusedhock: Big Grin
:twisted:
i have been to see the Legends like 4 times and i love it. set in the Budweiser Stables. best place to set.

Von Wafer if u dont like thid thread why do u continue to post in it? this is for people who have a real opinion.

As for the Reds i am def goin to a game this summer.
vega..i absolutely love this thread with a passsion..!!!

Cry
Me thinks you protest to much.
Your attitude is lets say childlike at best.
What makes a pro a pro. a paycheck.
VonWafer_FSU keep the negative opinions to yourself from now on.. nobody feels like reading your childish posts..

I plan on going to watch the Legends.. I think it will be great
whoa whoa dont say ne of my posts are childish...cuz unless uve read all 1500 of them than i guess not..
legends should make a decent shot at makin the nonplayofffs
Well I guess I won't be going to the non-playoffs then.
i wont be goin to the non playoffs?? lmao..wut?
3 mods have asked you to at least be somewhat mature.
yea we have. i know u can post anyhting u want in the thread ( as long as they are within the rules) but u can at least be mature. no reason to act childish. if u are doin this just to be a heel and get a rise out of people then u not need to oist.
cmon..look at all the info i put in this forum, and look at wut everyone else puts...and im immature?? lmao
very !!!!
I think that you have very lttle experience in what life has to offer.
You actually remind me of an native american who was known as a contrary.
One who washs in sand and dries with water. Who has to be the turd floating in the punch bowl per say to grab attention.
Actually its very sad. JMO
:lol:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
So has anyone been to see the Lexington Legends play?
lol...god are they good or something?? wut is it that makes them a great watch, cuz i might wanna see one of there games
yea actually they are good as a minor league tream. they won their championship liek 2 years ago. if u wasnt too busy trying to down grade this thread and would listen to people u might find out u would like ot go watch them.
They give you allah action youd wanta for a minor league team. Great little park.
man calm down..jeez u guys take this stuff so seriously, lighten up...ne ways ive hurd a lot of good stuff bout these legends..so i might see a game
Pages: 1 2