Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th top 5 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who has come to the top this year.
1. Cackling- Estill
2. Charles- Lee
3. Kinser- Powell
4. Christopher- Estill
5. Brewer- Powe

IMO
A. Charles-Lee Co
B Christopher-Estill Co
D. Kinser-Powell Co
J. Reed-Owsley Co
J. Pelphrey Lee Co
T. Cackling Estill

In no certain order and I know that is 6 and not 5 but I could not leave one out.
JOBAKKA Wrote:A. Charles-Lee Co
B Christopher-Estill Co
D. Kinser-Powell Co
J. Reed-Owsley Co
J. Pelphrey Lee Co
T. Cackling Estill

In no certain order and I know that is 6 and not 5 but I could not leave one out.

There is no way that Reed and Pelphrey should be in front of Brewer, he is one of the top shooters in the whole 14th region not to mention he is just a sophmore. I would rather have him on my team any day before i would the other two kids mentioned above.
1. Christopher- Estill
2. Hoover- Estill
3. Charles-Lee
4. Kinser- Powell
5. Cackling- Estill
Hoover is playing his best ball right now and what a great time to come on strong.
IMO the Brewer kid you are talking about is not top 5 in district...not this year maybe in the next couple years...just not enough experience..dont get me wrong he is a good player just not top 5..IMO
DoItBig Wrote:IMO the Brewer kid you are talking about is not top 5 in district...not this year maybe in the next couple years...just not enough experience..dont get me wrong he is a good player just not top 5..IMO

I COMPLETELY AGREE, I WATCHED HIM PLAY IN A JV GAME AGAINST OWSLEY AT POWELL AND HE DID NOT LOOK THAT IMPRESSIVE, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO HELP THE PIRATES TAKE CONTROL OF THE GAME AWAY FROM THE OWSLEY JV, HE REALLY DOESNT LOOK THAT GOOD WHEN YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM KINSER....JMO
1.Cackling-Estill
2.Charles- Lee
3.Kinser- Powell
4.Christopher-Lee
5.Cory Brewer- Powell
uk hoops Wrote:I COMPLETELY AGREE, I WATCHED HIM PLAY IN A JV GAME AGAINST OWSLEY AT POWELL AND HE DID NOT LOOK THAT IMPRESSIVE, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO HELP THE PIRATES TAKE CONTROL OF THE GAME AWAY FROM THE OWSLEY JV, HE REALLY DOESNT LOOK THAT GOOD WHEN YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM KINSER....JMO

You obviously hav'nt seen him play much because if you had you wouldn't say that. He fights asthma and Iknow for a fact he wasn't himself that night. He's had super games this year against some great players and has gained respect from all of them. You'll see next year when Kinser is gone that Kinser has nothing to do with whether he plays good or bad. You just happened to see probally his worst game of the season so far. So you guys judge him on the season not one game on which he should'nt been playing in the first place.:mad:
1. Cackling-Estill
2. Christopher-Estill
3. Kinser-Powell
4. Charles-Lee
5. Banks-Powell
6. Co. Brewer-Powell
7. Charles-Lee
8. Hoover-Estill
9. Reed-Owsley
10. Drake-Lee

I know the thread is top 5 but I think there are more players that deserve the credit. I hope some of you all don't mind to compromise.
DADDY BALLER 20 Wrote:You obviously hav'nt seen him play much because if you had you wouldn't say that. He fights asthma and Iknow for a fact he wasn't himself that night. He's had super games this year against some great players and has gained respect from all of them. You'll see next year when Kinser is gone that Kinser has nothing to do with whether he plays good or bad. You just happened to see probally his worst game of the season so far. So you guys judge him on the season not one game on which he should'nt been playing in the first place.:mad:

IMO

I think that Kinser can only help players not hurt them. His leadership is important to the team and I think that he will be greatly missed next year.
1. Cackling-Estill
2. Kinser-Powell
3. Charles-Lee
4. Christopher-Estill
5. Brewer-Powell
14th Champ Wrote:IMO

I think that Kinser can only help players not hurt them. His leadership is important to the team and I think that he will be greatly missed next year.

I AGREE A 100 %, KINSER WILL BE HARD TO REPLACE !!!
uk hoops Wrote:I AGREE A 100 %, KINSER WILL BE HARD TO REPLACE !!!

I agree also

I agree with that completely. I just don't see how the comment could be made that without Kinser, Christian Brewer is'nt that much of a player. IMO they both compliment each other very well. When there both running to me there arn't many that can stop them. Kinser is going to be missed greatly. Great guy with a great attitude. Christian will be just fine. I don't think Powell Co. is worried whether Christian is going to bring it up another notch next year. Hey, maybe he will start with the district tourny who knows.
Charles- Lee
Crackling- Estill
Kinser- Powell
Christopher- Estill
Reed- Owsley

Lee, Estill and Owsley won't miss him lol................Rolleyes
cheerforblue Wrote:Lee, Estill and Owsley won't miss him lol................Rolleyes

Because neither of them teams are yet to shut him down haha:rockon: