Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wake Forest-86 (2)Duke-73 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Surprising upset.

Congrats Wake!
im glad the blue devils are gonna start falling apart right b4 march...thank u choach k for sucking it up..
was this game at duke or wake forest
The game was at Wake Forest. Duke had 5 players to foul out... I think it was their 5 starters. This was a great win for Wake Forest!
Love to see this lol congrats to wake
Being a Tar Heel and UK fan, I love it when Duke gets beat. Nice win Wake.
Its almost March! and Duke is already choking! LOL
This Game was horrible, Duke couldn't do anything. But they better straightin up before the big dance or it will be a early exit again this year..

It will be so stupid if they drop behind North Carolina today in the rankings!!
This made my day. Love it when Duke goes down.
Well, Duke has all 5 starters foul out and people say they are falling apart. People have said for years that Wake Forest has payed refs and that it's a big disadvantage to go there and play. Duke is a top team, but doesn't look like it when you are playing against more than 5 people on the court at one time.
[INDENT]
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well, Duke has all 5 starters foul out and people say they are falling apart. People have said for years that Wake Forest has payed refs and that it's a big disadvantage to go there and play. Duke is a top team, but doesn't look like it when you are playing against more than 5 people on the court at one time.
I would execpt a excuss like this from **** vital but not you lol Duke just got flat out played by Wake.....showing that duke is beatable....congrats wake...

[/INDENT]
Duke really did just got flat out outplayed and Wake looked like they just wanted it more!
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]I would execpt a excuss like this from **** vital but not you lol Duke just got flat out played by Wake.....showing that duke is beatable....congrats wake...

[/INDENT]

I didn't intend for you to accept anything from me, it's my view, it wasn't directed at you, and all I said was the truth, no one ever said Duke wasn't beatable, they had already lost before this, so what point were you making?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I didn't intend for you to accept anything from me, it's my view, it wasn't directed at you, and all I said was the truth, no one ever said Duke wasn't beatable, they had already lost before this, so what point were you making?

well said. But i do agree Duke got out played, I dont know what was up with them
Not the refs fault stop blaming them. This is my first hearing this about Wake Forest's refs. Congrats Wake Forest on a well deserved win.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Not the refs fault stop blaming them. This is my first hearing this about Wake Forest's refs. Congrats Wake Forest on a well deserved win.

You must not have followed ACC basketball very long.
Don't really care much for it. I just get tired of the old the refs are bad bit.
Thank god...I hate Duke almost as much as I do Pikeville.
For the first time in a long time Duke didnt get all the calls. Finally some refs had the guts to call them for hacking. They get away with everything because they are media darlings.
Amun-Ra Wrote:For the first time in a long time Duke didnt get all the calls. Finally some refs had the guts to call them for hacking. They get away with everything because they are media darlings.

Really man...How come everyone loves Duke so much? I can understand how they like this years team because the players are likable(sp?) but every year they are all over every sports channel...even when they suck like last year. I think UK should start playing them every year at the first of the season...Like after we get about 5 wins after the cupcake teams.
Yeah Duke got outplayed by a Wake Forest starting 5 of 2 freshman and 3 sophomores. Congrats to the Deacons on the win.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Duke got outplayed by a Wake Forest starting 5 of 2 freshman and 3 sophomores. Congrats to the Deacons on the win.

How do you outplay someone if the other team isn't given a chance to play? The refs called fouls in this game like every WF player was Devan Adams or Tyler Hansborough who we all know get a foul called almost every time they touch the ball.
[INDENT]
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Duke got outplayed by a Wake Forest starting 5 of 2 freshman and 3 sophomores. Congrats to the Deacons on the win.
Yea i agree with you....Duke lost fair and square and every duke fan is gonna make excuses now that they lost just like they always do...duke and duke fans need to except the fact that they can be beat and not make 6th grade excuses like all the players fouled out and the refs are payed off....i dont believe in that for nothing.....once again congrats wake....

[/INDENT]
YEAH!!! I hate duke
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Yea i agree with you....Duke lost fair and square and every duke fan is gonna make excuses now that they lost just like they always do...duke and duke fans need to except the fact that they can be beat and not make 6th grade excuses like all the players fouled out and the refs are payed off....i dont believe in that for nothing.....once again congrats wake....

[/INDENT]

Yeah, I wouldn't believe in refs being payed off even though the one in the NBA was paid off numerous times. Refs never get paid to throw a game huh?
[INDENT]
PC_You_Know Wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't believe in refs being payed off even though the one in the NBA was paid off numerous times. Refs never get paid to throw a game huh?
They probley do but you and all the other duke fans always seem to cry the most....thats why I hate the acc and duke....and ill throw vital and billy packer in the mix also....

[/INDENT]
So you made no point right? You say refs aren't like that and you won't believe it but it just happened not long ago. Take your Duke hate elsewhere, they can get screwed over just like any other team can.
[INDENT]
PC_You_Know Wrote:So you made no point right? You say refs aren't like that and you won't believe it but it just happened not long ago. Take your Duke hate elsewhere, they can get screwed over just like any other team can.
Yea i hate duke and id say everyone else on this site does.....but you cant sit there and make excuses after your team lost....they just flat out got beat so just admit it...

[/INDENT]
Duke got beat! Build a bridge and get over it.
PC_You_Know Wrote:How do you outplay someone if the other team isn't given a chance to play? The refs called fouls in this game like every WF player was Devan Adams or Tyler Hansborough who we all know get a foul called almost every time they touch the ball.
They had a chance to play but for once Duke was called for fouls when they hacked a player or pushed a player. Once that started happeneing they fell apart and Caoch K didnt know what to do.
Pages: 1 2