Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weather Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the weather in the rest of Kentucky as warm as it is for us Northern Folk up here?

It's sad when 55 feels like a blessing of 102 because it's been so cold lately.

Where's global warming when you need it?
Yea, the sad thing is a cold front comes through tonight turning rain to a wintry mix and then to snow for next 36 hours. Temps to be in 20's for next 2 days.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Yea, the sad thing is a cold front comes through tonight turning rain to a wintry mix and then to snow for next 36 hours. Temps to be in 20's for next 2 days.

That's a swift kick to the groin; like I said, where the ****'s global warming when you need it?
Yeah it is raning here, wind is blowing like a tornado is brewing, and it's 60 degrees!
The wind has been blowing bad in Northern, KY all day... but other than that it's sunny and warm.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:The wind has been blowing bad in Northern, KY all day... but other than that it's sunny and warm.

It about blew my grandma over and that was about at 1:30.
Here its just been a little breezy. Very warm though!! Wish I could've played tennis
It was really windy in Mercer County today. That stuff can really make your shot look bad, or worse lol.
It got really cold here overnight. They're saying we might see some snow showers, but I doubt it. It's cold enough, but I just don't see where the precip. is going to come from.
If you notice the radar, precip is building out in Illinois and Indiana. Decent snow squalls out in that part of the country. Seems to be making its way into the bluegrass, but who knows if it will hold together or not.
The snow is coming down up here in Cold Spring... the wind is blowing pretty hard too.
BCF4L Wrote:If you notice the radar, precip is building out in Illinois and Indiana. Decent snow squalls out in that part of the country. Seems to be making its way into the bluegrass, but who knows if it will hold together or not.

What do you think about these upcoming storms they keep talking about this week?
BFritz Wrote:Is the weather in the rest of Kentucky as warm as it is for us Northern Folk up here?

It's sad when 55 feels like a blessing of 102 because it's been so cold lately.

Where's global warming when you need it?

Lol man...I love the summer but god I wish is was dry heat like out west. I've been out in the desert when it's like 105 degrees and it doesn't compare to when it is 90 degrees here and 100% humidity. It's horrible. I hate humidity.
Its currently pouring the snow in Prestonsburg but its not showing any signs of sticking.