Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New NBC Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone watched the new series on NBC called "Revelations" ? I like it alot. Its loosely based on the Bible and it is really interesting. I usually dont like this sorta thing talking about the end times, but this one has really got me addicted.
I havent watched it
I think it's terrible.
Yea I've been tivo'n it because I work when it comes on, but I like it alot.
What day and time does it air? I have not even heard of it yet.
I tried to start watching the other night but kept getting interrupted so Im kind of lost on it... Maybe next week. I have found another new show that I like really well. It's "Greys Anatomy".
thetribe Wrote:What day and time does it air? I have not even heard of it yet.

Wednesday at 9pm on NBC
Okay thanks BP I will try to watch it this week and tell you what I think about it. 8)
So, What did ya think ???
I'd say she forgot belfry, I haven't heard her mention anything about it.
Reizvoll was right, I remembered it and turned it over there because I didn't know what time that it was and well I saw the credits rolling. I was so disappointed, I will catch it this week though! 8)
belfrybride Wrote:Wednesday at 9pm on NBC

I'll remind you.
that's a big 10-4 there good buddy! lmao Sad
here's a pic from my desktop, this never fails if you use your computer every day.
thanks alot, i would get used to it being on my computer and never pay any attention to it lol

good job reizvoll you genius you! 8)