Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53rd District is a toss up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win the 53rd district?
Like you said its a toss up. I think any team could win that district!
Toss up is right! LCC beat Cordia, KCC, overtime with JBS. KCC beat Cordia, LCC, JBS. JBS had beat everyone at least once. Cordia beat LCC, KCC, JBS. So, really everyone exept Jenkins has a good shot. I think Cordia meets KCC in the finals where Cordia loses by 4. Just one guy's opinion though.
Dont Cordia and KCC play 1st round...KCC 2 seed and Cordia 3 seed???
yeah they do...im feeling LCC and KCC meet up this year. and KCC winning out in the end. by about 4 or 5....its at KCC right?
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah they do...im feeling LCC and KCC meet up this year. and KCC winning out in the end. by about 4 or 5....its at KCC right?

More than likely...JBS deff dont wanna play LCC @ LCC to make it to region.
I'll say Cordia and LCC in the Championship game. They are two of the hottest teams in the reigon right now! Winner of that a Toss up!
LCC against KCC in the Finals...LCC rolls into the region tournament as District Champs.
Hard to say who the hottest team is right now! I can tell you who is not..JBS! LCC/CORDIA/KNOTT are all 3 playing there best ball at a very good time to be playing it! Has anyone said where it is going to be at yet?
I believe Knott County Central b/c JBS certainly does not want to play LCC at LCC.
the site will be determined today (Sunday Feb. 17) in a meeting at JBS at 3:00.
Please keep us informed! Thanks guys/gals
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hard to say who the hottest team is right now! I can tell you who is not..JBS! LCC/CORDIA/KNOTT are all 3 playing there best ball at a very good time to be playing it! Has anyone said where it is going to be at yet?

I think it's at Duke!!!!
Survivor Wrote:I think it's at Duke!!!!
Really, wonder why they are having it there? Hmm..:moon: I had heard KCC. Not sure where you are getting your info from there Survivor, but Duke. You need to get out more. They can't expect teams from Letcher/Knott to travel to Duke for a district tourney. Confusedhh:
My prediction...

LCC will beat Jenkins. Don't even write that in stone. That's the only game in this district that I'll predict though. Everything else is up in the air. This should be one of the best district tournaments in the state. Good luck to all teams.
Survivor Wrote:I think it's at Duke!!!!

Man, I hope you were joking about that....
It was confirmed to be at KCC.
jbs will go in the the regions as district champs, and don't doubt it.
bluegrass15 Wrote:jbs will go in the the regions as district champs, and don't doubt it.
Right now you are the minority.
UKisN1 Wrote:Right now you are the minority.

agreed
i think jbs will come out ready to play and win it