Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 60 - Prestonsburg 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E/R win first over p,burg
Congrats ER
I think I picked ER by 10. Congrats ER! P-burg has not played well of late. To be honest I think this year has been a little disappointing for the blackcats, but they have a chance to turn that around in the district tournament against BL. Good Luck P-burg! JMO
First, let me start off by saying Prestonsburg played a respectable game, and fought hard. Fought is a key word. This game could have gone wild at any moment, plenty of cheap shots on both sides, and P-Burg wasn't sprotsmanlike at times, although neither were we.

MVP's- Belcher for ER and Burchett for P-Burg.

Dustin Webb led the Warriors with 12 points.

East Ridge went 17-20 from the field, most were threes in the second half. Plenty of free throws for both sides.

JV game was much better, as ER won in overtime.
Congrats
Congrats ER !! Good game played by JV and Varsity !! woohoo
I agree.. this game was a rough one !!
In all a good night at the ridge !
:Cheerlead
Good to see that ER won.
i agree the jv game kept me on my toes lol

congrats warriors!
Congrats guys.
Congrats ER
Listened to most of it, Prestonsburg never plays good unless some of the students are there it seems like.

But we will be there against Knott County tomorrow night.

Congrats Warriors!
Congrats to East Ridge! I know I went to a Prestonsburg game earlier this season and they had a fan/student I guess who was a ...ah I shall hush. He sat behind there bench and was trying to be comical because all of there bench would turn around and look and laugh like the guy was stupid..(In which he was) and even tried to pick a fight with a fan at the game I was at. Just a ridiculous way to act. If I was there coach, I would have told the fan to quit embarrassing his school like he was!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Congrats to East Ridge! I know I went to a Prestonsburg game earlier this season and they had a fan/student I guess who was a ...ah I shall hush. He sat behind there bench and was trying to be comical because all of there bench would turn around and look and laugh like the guy was stupid..(In which he was) and even tried to pick a fight with a fan at the game I was at. Just a ridiculous way to act. If I was there coach, I would have told the fan to quit embarrassing his school like he was!

What game was that?
Early in the game neither team looked like they wanted to win but ER put a run together and pulled away. Burchett played well for the cats.Overal the cats did not shootthe ball well from the field or the line. And i don't think the cats had a replacement for Hall as he only played about 6 minutes in this game. But good win for ER before tourny time.
Congrats Warriors
Congrats ER.
I agree great JV game to watch!!!!!! Congrats!