Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simple Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who watches this?? I love it .. it has to be one of the funniest shows ever.. it's prob my favorite show on tv right now
Uhhhhh, I cant stand this show. You know its all staged right? This stuff actually doesnt happen spotaneously. There was a special talking about it. Plus, all it is is two stupid spoiled brats who cant do anything for themselves.

BallaBaby

You know everything on tv is staged right? What makes it funny is the two "spoiled brats" trying to do things on their own. I love it, me and 15thRegionCrazy watch it every night, we usually watch it at her house too! It's definately my favorite show on tv!

BallaBaby

Could someone resize this for me, I'd like to make it my avatar!
I love it.. it makes me laugh soo much.. i like watching people act that way.. its entertaining
BallaBaby Wrote:You know everything on tv is staged right? What makes it funny is the two "spoiled brats" trying to do things on their own. I love it, me and 15thRegionCrazy watch it every night, we usually watch it at her house too! It's definately my favorite show on tv!

No sports arent and the a few others shows are probably not. This is just trash tv at its worst.
All reality shows are staged. Some more than others though. I like this show. It's pretty funny. It kinda makes you wish you could get away with all the stuff they pull.
I've never watched this show, but those two spoiled brats are hott. So who cares if it's fake or not lol
bessie Wrote:All reality shows are staged. Some more than others though. I like this show. It's pretty funny. It kinda makes you wish you could get away with all the stuff they pull.

lol.. that would be great to get away with all they do.. life would be very interesting and fun then lol
Possibly the worst show ever, and an even worse showing on society for watching it.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:
bessie Wrote:All reality shows are staged. Some more than others though. I like this show. It's pretty funny. It kinda makes you wish you could get away with all the stuff they pull.

lol.. that would be great to get away with all they do.. life would be very interesting and fun then lol

lol I know.. I think I'd enjoy waking up in the morning if I could pull the stuff they do. Ahh the fun you could have.
I hate the show...I cant stand it :x

BallaBaby

youknowwhoibe Wrote:No sports arent and the a few others shows are probably not. This is just trash tv at its worst.

We're not talking about sports, we're talking about tv shows.