Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs LSU 02-16-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LSU is 9-14 and just came off a good win @ Florida.
Well this is the first Kentucky thread I have looked at since we had that little winning streak because I didn't want to ginx(sp?) UK...lol but I'll take UK.

UK 70
LSwho?? 58
uk by 8
LSU is playing some real good ball right now and since the game is in Baton Rouge I'll take the Bayou Bengals by 5.

Kentucky needs to win this game too stay on the bubble but if they do lose like I expect then there RPI will drop a ton, maybe back into the 100s.

I hope the Cats prove me wrong!
Cats by 8.

UK-59
LSU-51
Cats by 2
I think UK comes out ****ed and takes it to the Tigers. UK by 15.
UK needs this win to get back on track i still think the NCAA tourney is possible go cats.
UK by 5 or the NCAA tourney is gone for the Cats! (unless they would win the SEC tourney, which is doubtful)!
UK by 6+. keep on rolling Cats!
Uk by 5
Ill take UK by 8. A guy on ESPN Radio said that UK could lose 1 more game before the Tourny and still make the 65.
I'm not even looking at the NCAA tourny right now, although we still have a shot. Play it game by game and see where we stand at the end of regular season play. SEC tourny will be a boost if we make it into the later rounds.
UK by 7 63-56
i think LSU by 10...theres just no one in the country intimidated by UK anymore...slowly the name on the front of the jersey is slipping away to not mean anything, and teams are looking at us as a win...our only chance to win the SEC is if everybody comes in and overlooks the cats, then it may be possible...
They almost beat Tenn. also.