Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I was stressed......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the server was down and I thought my computer security/antivirus settings were too high and wouldn't allow me to get on here!! LOLOL..... SHEW.... I'm glad we are back up and running again! Smile
Yeah, I got home last night from work and it wouldnt load, I was panicking. I swear, I forget how much I love this site until I cant get on, lol..before and after work, you can pretty much bet Im on, lol...but Im glad its fixed and we're back runnin..
LMAO I have literally been like dying by not having BGR does that mean I have no life lol
LOL, I was about to start a thread on the same thing. I didn't realize how much I needed to get on BGR.
Sounds like we are all addicted to this site. I know I really missed it last nite.
LOL.... we aren't alone!! I bet there are plenty more who were stressin out over it too!! Smile
I about fell apart, if me and some of my buddy's hadn't went to play ball last night I would have killed over.

I'm sure glad QQ got it going again.
phs1986 Wrote:LOL.... we aren't alone!! I bet there are plenty more who were stressin out over it too!! Smile

haha, I just started a thread about it in the FAQ/feedback section. I thought it was just me. I was going crazy!! I had nothing else to get on. Glad everything is going good now.

:Cheerlead
Looks like you guys need to get out of your little hollers a little more...
:Nodding:
vundy33 Wrote:Looks like you guys need to get out of your little hollers a little more...

Believe me... between work, running to practice, games, and LL meetings I have all the "get outta my hollar" I can stand!! LMAO.... This is my wind me down time.... Smile
I just thought it was my computer not working right. Thank goodness it's back up!
I was going through withdrawals..LOL
Glad it's back... all my non-member friends were calling and wanting to know why they couldn't get on to read....LOL.... I started to say BGR was being made a "members-only" deal....LOL.... I just couldn't do it... I got tickled and could not have been credible!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I was going through withdrawals..LOL
:thatsfunn
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Glad it's back... all my non-member friends were calling and wanting to know why they couldn't get on to read....LOL.... I started to say BGR was being made a "members-only" deal....LOL.... I just couldn't do it... I got tickled and could not have been credible!
just curious, Why don't they join?
It's free you know.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:just curious, Why don't they join?
It's free you know.

I said the same thing to my friends that get on here and read a lot, but they always say that they would rather read instead of state there own opinion.