Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New School Record was set last night...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the win between Pikeville High and Perry Co. Central, Pikevilles junior center Deven Adams broke the single season block shot record. He recorded his 105th blocked shot to pass up Chris Gibsons record set in 2001 at 104 for the season.
congrats!
I bwliwvw it is Chase Gibson, not Chris....
It is Chase. But anyway congrats to Deven, watched this kid since jr pro glad to see the big guy doing well.
Congrats Deven!

Pikeville isn't my team - but I like to see any kid do good.

I also love to see Deven's dunks....I have to clap and yell....I get some
looks from my home team..... But hey... they are kids having a good time and a dunk in high school is nice to see on any team.

Congrats again!
Congrats Deven...
PHS95 Wrote:I bwliwvw it is Chase Gibson, not Chris....
Yea, it was Chase, I am thinking kinda loopy over the flu medicine I am taking. Sorry Chase.
Congrats Deven!
Congrats Deven..:letsparty
LOL excuse my spelling.... Sorry about that!
Congrats this is a great kid.

I was like who in the heck was Chris Gibson, I was like I do not recall a Chris now a Chase yes but not a Chris.
Congrats on the record Deven.
Congrats Deven!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:At the win between Pikeville High and Perry Co. Central, Pikevilles junior center Deven Adams broke the single season block shot record. He recorded his 105th blocked shot to pass up Chris Gibsons record set in 2001 at 104 for the season.

good job deven.
where is this kid going to college?
Congrats Deven!
Congrats Devin!!!
Keep 'em coming!