Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ Hazard (2-12-08)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyone's thoughts on this 14th Region game? Best of Luck to both teams! Go Cougars!
I think that if LCC can hold their own on the boards they can put themselves in a position to win. If hazard has 10+ second chance points then they will struggle. I have watched these teams play several times and they have contrasting styles. Should be a great game. In my opinion the 2 best coaches(and staffs) in the region facing off. Should be fun to watch.I'll take LCC in a huge upset by 2.
I'll take the Dawgs in this one!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!
LCC matches up good with a lot of teams, but Hazard is not one of them. Hazard will take care of them on the boards and shoot until they score inside. Too many big men for LCC to deal with. Hazard's big men are also quick enough to guard LCC on the outside as well. I see this one being double digit win for the Dogs. Setting the tone for the Regional tournament run.
Hazard by at least 10!

Go Bulldogs!
i would have to say hazard by at least 30, but good luck to both teams.
I would like to see LCC Pull out with a win here. But in a real world, im going to have to say Hazard by 10 maybe 15
I like LCC in the upset tonght. Letcher by 3.
Hazard
LCC is one of the hottest teams right now, I would not want to play them tourney time!
Hazard has played alot games lately and LCC is playing pretty good Lcc could pull off an upset here if Hazard is not hitting on all cylanders.
LCC is playing very well as of late and mainly due to their good guard play but they lack a dominant post presence. This could hurt them tonight in matching up with Hazard. Hazard is big and physical and loves to play inside out. I think Hazard matches up better with LCC than LCC does with them. In the end Hazard's size inside and point guard Josh Whitaker will be too much for LCC to handle. In a very close game, Ill say Hazard by 8.
thegr81 Wrote:I think that if LCC can hold their own on the boards they can put themselves in a position to win. If hazard has 10+ second chance points then they will struggle. I have watched these teams play several times and they have contrasting styles. Should be a great game. In my opinion the 2 best coaches(and staffs) in the region facing off. Should be fun to watch.I'll take LCC in a huge upset by 2.

I would agree gr81, these two teams have the best two staffs in the region.Should be a interesting game tonight, free throws will make the difference in this game imo. I'll take the Cougars by 5.
bluegrass15 Wrote:i would have to say hazard by at least 30, but good luck to both teams.
I'll take the Cougars on that bet.
im hoping the cougars in an upset!
UKisN1 Wrote:I'll take the Cougars on that bet.
I second that!
I'll take LCC in a BIG upset. Go Cougars!
Hazard by13. Too big for LCC.
I guess I'll tkae HHS by 12.