Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR meeting at HBD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How was the meeting. i missed it, and i would like to know how it went.
Well, I would tell you but I missed it too Sad My friend came in from Richmond and we watched some of the parade and talked some because I do not get to see her very often. The next time she will be in, it will be in like June.

Sorry guys, maybe we can have another meeting soon and I will be able to attend.
I only met CTD. He was okay I guess Smile.
I didn't get to park until about 3:20, then when I walked by PCC I didn't see anyone, so I guess you all met before I got there. Or I just didn't see you all.
I didn't get there till like 4:00 lol.. so if anyone was there, then i was too late...

I was more than ok cali. lol. you know that lol
Well looks like that plan was a bust. What color is your Navi CTD?
Dark red. or maroon..
Did you ride around for a while, I saw one and I didn't know if it was you or not. It was dark red.
I was hopin to see you there 4leaf, but like everyone else I showed up late and wouldn't have gotten to meat CTD if it weren't for seeing him at the BL.
Well I just found out from CTD that we were all at the BL at the same time.
I was late too and CTD picked me up at the hospital so I was with him.

Nah CTD, you were just okay lol. :!:
You were there too?
Yea, I was there, get on hello or icq sometime
Small world.. we were all at the same place and didn't knwo it lol

Cali... Tell them why i had to pick you up at the hospital....

(it's because when she saw me i gave her a hug and she fainted, so i had to take her to the hospital to make sure she was ok lol)
LMAO Big Grin Big Grin YOU WISH! Nice one, CTD lol.
Hahah.. that's what happened lol
I know, I can't deny it. :roll:
Hahah.. I'm just kidding lol.. I picked her up there because there was nowhere else to park, and it would have been rude of me to let her walk that far..
I sooo wouldn't have walked that far lol. I'm pretty lazy.
lol.. 8)