Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central Post Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What will they do when the lowe girls is gone they will only the slone girl coming back next year she will need someone to help her out under the goal. And if it is true about the murphy girl then she will probably be the one to take that spot. But they also have williams and robinson that they could use. But they haven't seen much action this year except maybe on jv and i don't even think that even start together i think they sub in and out for each other i don't know for sure i have only seen them play maybe once or twice. But the coaches will figure it out before next season. Wish them all the best.
They also have Hamilton and Hatmaker, I think they will be o.k. but they will feel the loss of Lowe big time IMO, I for one hope Murphy does come back, and I think he should also get Robinson ready, I have played ball against her and trust me she could be a real help next year, she is good on rebounds and screening, if he would work with her on her speed . because she has 2 more yrs after this yr so she could really help, and Hamilton is getting better every game IMO, and he also could use KP if he needed to, But I am sure Butcher knows what he is doing so I think they will be o.k
Kayla Ratliff is a great player!! I'm sure all these girls will step up to the plate. They all have loads of talent