Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thanks Big I!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say thanks to Ira Combs. As I understand it, Ira organized the Coaches vs. Cancer games that recently took place in eastern Ky. All proceeds were to benefit the V foundation, one that raises money in attempt to find a cure for cancer.

I would also like to say that I'm glad to see Coach Honeycutt of Cordia play in this event. It is widely known that Jeff has a son that is a cancer survivor (and he's doing quite well). I'm sure it was special for this great man to coach in such an event.

We do alot of arguing and homering on this board and sometimes forget what life is all about. Again, hats off to Ira. Thanks, and I hope we raised lots of money so someday soon, we (as fans of eastern Ky basketball) can say we had a hand in finding a cure for this horrible disease.

God Bless!!!
Great Post!!!!
I have known Big I for many years. In fact, we attended college together. He is always doing what he can to promote high school athletes, his community, and any worthwhile endeavor that he comes across. Just the type of guy that he is. Ira gives of himself and their is little more that you can ask of a man. Thanks Ira