Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ KCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is this Tuesday and will be played at KCC. Who will win this one?
cordia by 7
KCC by 10
Cordia by 7
IMO a really good matchup. Will be a close one either way. Given the Cordia Lions are a more experienced, Senior dominated team, and playing with a lot of momentum from a streak of good wins in their last games, I say the Lions by 5, in a hard fought game by KCC defending their home court, coming up short.
Cordia by 3.
I'am with you MVP2 Cordia by3
I'm going with KCC by 5
Kcc has had a hard time winning on their home court this year. I think that this will be a close game. If Kcc can get down low to Buttermilk they will do fine. The lions just coming back from a win over Jbs needs to make usre that doesn't affect their play. I say Kcc by 7
Kcc by 7. Knott has had a hard time winning on their home court this year but I think if they learn to use their big man down low they should have no problem beating cordia
KC 1973 Wrote:IMO a really good matchup. Will be a close one either way. Given the Cordia Lions are a more experienced, Senior dominated team, and playing with a lot of momentum from a streak of good wins in their last games, I say the Lions by 5, in a hard fought game by KCC defending their home court, coming up short.

Agree. Cordia is also looking to secure at least a 3 seed in the 53rd. If they beat KCC it would almost lock up an at worst 3 seed because they have the tiebreaker over LCC and the only district game after that is Jenkins at Cordia. Plus its Cordia and KCC, big rivalry game. It wouldn't matter if one was undefeated and the other was winless, it's going to be played hard anyways. After tomorrow night, the 53rd will look a little bit clearer as in who will be the 2,3,4 seeds.
If KCC plays Team ball and not the One Man Show..Ill KCC by 6...
One man show.. Cordia by 10 +
I think your bad wrong overrated.... kcc has it by 15 easy
Your bad off in the head, If you think KCC will win by that much.
You may be right overrated
Great matchup between these 53rd district rivals. I think KCC is 1 player better with there starting 5 and will go with KCC by 5. Come district tourney....WHO KNOWS?
KCC by 4
KCC by 5.
kcc by 6.
Really think this one depends on who controls the tempo of the game. If Cordia keeps it a half-court affair i think they will win, but if KCC can push the ball and bring the benches of both teams in play i think the scoreboard will go to the Patriots way. I feel like Cordia may have the better starting 5, but Knott is def. a deeper team.
Cordia hits their free throws late and wins by 6
zonebuster23 Wrote:Really think this one depends on who controls the tempo of the game. If Cordia keeps it a half-court affair i think they will win, but if KCC can push the ball and bring the benches of both teams in play i think the scoreboard will go to the Patriots way. I feel like Cordia may have the better starting 5, but Knott is def. a deeper team.
I agree with those statements.
The game means a lot more for Knott, if they don't win one of their next 2, they will have to play JBS in the first game of the District and possibly not make the regional tourney. Have a lot on their shoulders, hope they can handle the pressure, Cordia has been playing well and knocked off JBS last week. I see Knott pushing to hard and taking the loss at home by 4. Losing to JBS later in the week and being the #4 seed in this district. Good luck to both teams.
This is a big game and both teams are capable of big things in the tourney. I'll go with KCC by 5
KCC by 12...Cordia is a very good team but for some reason I think the JBS game will give them the bighead and Knott knock down the shots and beat the Lions by double-digits @ home.