Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 87 - Lynn Camp 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Knox Central
Congrads
Panthers played a sound game. they gave the campers fits with thier outside shooting every time LC made a little run, KC responed. I'm looking forward to tonites game with Pineville. KC should comne out with #1 seed in the 51st. I wounder though if they acn keep it together for the entire tournment run.
1st and 10 Wrote:Panthers played a sound game. they gave the campers fits with thier outside shooting every time LC made a little run, KC responed. I'm looking forward to tonites game with Pineville. KC should comne out with #1 seed in the 51st. I wounder though if they acn keep it together for the entire tournment run.

Hopefully They Can. I'd Like To See The Panthers Make A Run For The 13th. It'll Be The Most Excitement Barbourville Has Seen In A Pretty Good While. And Maybe It'll Get The Students More Involved At KC (Not Seen Much Out Of The Student Body This Year, Especially 4 The Panthers To Be So Talented)
WEll, those panthers sure are doing really well this season. I do agree that the fans should be a little more supportive toward their team!!!....I cant wait to see the conclusion of tonights and many nights to comes games!!!