Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 68 Belfry 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was played at KCC today. From what I have been told KCC got ahead in the 1st and never looked back. Congrats KCC.
Congrats KCC. Good game still some room for improvement.
I was very suprised with KCC today and Belfry as well. KCC played well and I honestly did not believe that if KCC did win it was going to be by this margin. As for Belfry, they showed very little interest in the game. They did not seem like they are well conditioned. Congrats KCC on the win. Keep your heads up Belfry and go beat Pike Central!
Congrats KCC
I did't think this one would turn out this way, but congrats Kcc girls, way to go.!!!!!
This flu is getting the best of A LOT of teams right now. I know that Belfrys girls were throwing up (not all of them) before, during, and after the game!! According to what I saw on the news last night it is widespread and is going to take a while to get rid of it!!
phs1986 Wrote:This flu is getting the best of A LOT of teams right now. I know that Belfrys girls were throwing up (not all of them) before, during, and after the game!! According to what I saw on the news last night it is widespread and is going to take a while to get rid of it!!

You are right it has KCC girls to.