Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley Final score 59 48 Congrats cats!
Sv were hittin the shots tonight
Congratulations! Sounds like the Lady Kats are on a roll. Keep up the good work!
congrats valley and kayla cantrell for her 1,000 point tonight..nice job!!
all of phelps players was sick so they wasnt in the game
any one have stats? I am more interested in team stats rather than players.
PHS Rules Wrote:all of phelps players was sick so they wasnt in the game
Who wasn't there ?
PHS Rules Wrote:all of phelps players was sick so they wasnt in the game

Everyone in the pike county school system has been hit with this bug, right? Phelps played a great game and they've got some awesome players. Valley girls just wanted this one a little more. Go Valley!!!
alleycat53 Wrote:Who wasn't there ?

I think what he/she meant was that where they were sick their minds and body just wasn't there. Like they just weren't on their A game basicly is what they were saying.
congrats valley...the lady cats won because they wanted it more...it had absolutley nothing to do with anyone being sick...congrats to mini k for scoring her 1000th point also...i'll tell you what valley sure burnt up the threes yesterday...keep up the good work cats...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I think what he/she meant was that where they were sick their minds and body just wasn't there. Like they just weren't on their A game basicly is what they were saying.

they all seemed like they felt fine they didnt look like they were sick and they sure didnt play like it..but imo they just want an excuse so they dont have to say valley beat them and not have one..but hey if you want to say they were sick go ahead the point if valley still beat them

but congrats valley and kayla cantrell for her 1,000th point
Pike County should have been out Thursday and Friday anyways, so don't use that excuse for why Phelps lost, our girls felt just as bad, and heck, if you wanna go farther, we don't have a lil girl by the name of Sally Roberts.
Congrats Valley, way to go Kayla 1,000 pts awesome job., and by the way why is Phelps saying they were sick everyone has been sick in this county,and it does change the way these girls play , but when they beat Pike Central they said that was not the reason , so I am confused. Why can it be there reason but no one elses, anyways sorry to get off topic nice win Valley
A sick ball player would get out at half time during the JV game and shot about 100 shots. I would like to know who was sick. SV didn't play their best, and still ended up winning. This was a good win for SV. Congrats to Mini K on her 1000th point. She also had 7 threes in this game.