Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan @ Prestonsburg - Feb. 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Crusaders will travel to the 15th region to take on the Blackcats. Lets hope that Prestonsburg can gets things back together and come out and give the Crusaders a game, because this game just helps them get stronger come district tourney time.

Good luck to both... Go Blackcats!
jbs by 10+...they will come ready to play, considering they have lost 3 in a row.
JBS by 30.
JB by 30+
Crusaders by 22
JBS will come out with a chip on their shoulder losing 3 straight but don't overlook the Blackcats they could make it a game. JBS by 14.
Jbs 15+
JBS by 24.
Being a Prestonsburg fan i would love to see my cats pull up an upset but im going to take JBS by 12+.

Good luck to both teams on tuesday.
I really hope the Cats can pull this one out, but I'm going to take the Crusaders by 7, closer than most expect.
JBS by as many as they want. That usually means a lot. Prestonsburg's just not very strong.
Norm Wrote:JBS by as many as they want. That usually means a lot. Prestonsburg's just not very strong.

Have you seen Prestonsburg play?

Prestonsburg is a very talented team that is just inconsistent. This is a game that they are capable of winning, but it depends on how bad they want it.

If most could remember, Hazard came to Prestonsburg last year and escaped with an overtime victory. Many thought that the Bulldogs would blow the Blackcats away.

So the Crusaders cannot afford to overlook Prestonsburg.
I've seen the Blackcats play 3 games. They give a good effort, and the red-headed kid plays harder than any kid I've seen play all year. They don't shoot the ball that well. They don't have much inside. JBS is just MUCH better at every position. I stand by my comment. Prestonsburg's just not that strong. As much as I'd love to see the upset here, it just won't happen.
JBS by 14
I believe it depends on which blackcat team shows up..if its the team that played against Bl friday the it could get ugly. But if the team that played against AC shows up then it could be a good one.Lets go Blackcats
IBleedRed Wrote:I believe it depends on which blackcat team shows up..if its the team that played against Bl friday the it could get ugly. But if the team that played against AC shows up then it could be a good one.Lets go Blackcats

I agree with this the Blackcats are inconsistent, and if they come out playing with there best ability then look for this one to be a great game.
Jbs by double digits. They are ready to play ball. they are not a team that will lose 3 in a row and not come prepared to play.
JBS seemed to be turning the coroner the other night at Johnson Central. They are coming of some very disappointing losses, and I do not see them over looking this Prestonburg team. IMO this one has a good chance of getting ugly for P-burg.
Hopefull the Blackcats will come out and play like they did against AC and keep this one closer than most people expect but im gonna have to go with JBS in this one by 10
JBS by 20+
CantTouchMe Wrote:JBS by 20+

In another thread you was talking about JBS playing bad and stuff.. Any post I make you disagree with..:booo:
JBS by 41.
JBS by 10. What games I have watched the Black Cats play this year was during mid-season and IMO they showed at times they can be a team to reckoned with. Their man to man defense could give JBS's perimeter player's some problems. IMO very smart move for Coach J.D. Crisp to schedule a tough out of 15th region opponent to play will benefit in preparing his team for the upcoming Tourn. JBS to Strong on the inside for the Black Cats.
JBS by 50+. I dont look for Pburg to pull the unthinkable like Perry Central did last week.
It would be awesome if the Blackcats could pull of this upset but, I have to go with JBS by 15+
blackcat_student Wrote:Have you seen Prestonsburg play?

Prestonsburg is a very talented team that is just inconsistent. This is a game that they are capable of winning, but it depends on how bad they want it.

If most could remember, Hazard came to Prestonsburg last year and escaped with an overtime victory. Many thought that the Bulldogs would blow the Blackcats away.

So the Crusaders cannot afford to overlook Prestonsburg.

that was last year, inconsistent play won't get it done against a good team. jbs by as many as they want......... good luck to both.....
Everyone on here except the pburg fans, put JBS winning big, hmm wonder why? Pburg wont come close in this one, I am going to say JBS by however many they want, and that will probably be alot considering how they love running the score up. Probably around 35+, and Clark won't come out til a couple minutes to go.
Hoping for the Blackcats in an upset.
Jbs
Hopefully P-Burg will give them a good game, but I look for JBS to come out on top by a pretty good margin.
Pages: 1 2