Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan vs. Johnson Central - Feb. 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JBS has lost 3 in a row and is in a tail spin. What are the predictions for this game on saturday? I would say JBS by 8.
JC by 3
Tough schedule for Jc down the stretch. JBS by 15.
JC will win by 5
Ill predict this one the same as i did against PC. If JBS plays like they have been and JC plays a good game then JC will beat them. If JBS plays like they were earlier in the season then JBS by 15+
I think JBS gets back on track in this one. I'll take JBS by 15
Toss Up
Looking for JBS to bounce back and win this one by 12.
JBS by 22
JBS by a bunch
JBS By 25.
Where is this game located?
JBS will probaly win this one. Clark will catch up on his stat building program.
JOBAKKA Wrote:JBS will probaly win this one. Clark will catch up on his stat building program.
If that happens, then JBS might lose this one and make it 4 in a row. They need to play ball and stop worrying about the stat sheets.
JBS by 30 some.
Im going to take JC in this one.
JBS by an amount that will be determined by how well they play. I have seen JC play a few times this year and they aren't bad, but they just don't play that well. No way should JC match up well with JBS even if JBS has an off night. But I will be for the Eagles in the game and I wish them the best.
I'll say JBS
Is johnson central a pretty good team?
The way JBS has been playing maybe JC, i don't know, we will see.
If JC comes ready and plays hard team Offenec and D then they can come out with a win, but its gonna be hard. JBS is hungry for a win. JMO its a toss up. Who ever wants it more will win.
I will never pull for any private school. Espically one that is ran by The Shoot My Arm Off Stepps.

Lets Go EAGLES!!!!
I like JBS by 11.
i like JBS by 23
JBS by 17
March Man Wrote:Where is this game located?
@ JBS 8:00

Since JCHS is 2-10 this year on the road, I am going with JBS.
14 points

JC's ave. loss on the road is 13.7 points
jbs by 10+
Is Cox playing tonight?
But Johnson Central plays a very physical game. JBS doesnt like that kind of play. I feel like JBS will shoot more from the outside to avoid the contact. If the shots are falling, JBS will win. If they are not hitting, then the edge goes to Johnson Central.
Jbs 10
I have to say overrated is way off on this one....Not the way JBS has been playing... They better STEPP it up if rupp is where they want to be!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is Cox playing tonight?

Yeah, Why wouldnt he be playing?
Pages: 1 2