Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Doctor Concerned About Sex Habits of College Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor.

"Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. "I guess it just leaves an impression."

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor.

"Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor.

"No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"

laugh1.gif
OMFG! that was one of the funniest things that i have heard all week QQ. thank you for that. it was indeed quite funny! :lol:
LOL. I sat here for about 2 minutes trying to figure out what it meant but I just realized that the W was upside down. lol That was a good one lol
I told that joke to my Geometry teacher. He had a good laugh too.
HAHAHA... LOL... I like that one..that was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while
haha, BCF4L I am amazed it took you two minutes your suppose to "on top of these things" lol....I got it right off and your the sex god :lol:
LOL. Yeah I know. I'm kinda disappointed in myself to tell ya the truth. :lol:
well, i do not really consider myself to be perverted or anything but i got the joke right off too..

maybe it was too early for you blackcat :mrgreen:
I got the joke right away but I didnt know whether to laugh or puke!!!
Puke...WHAT r u talking about lol
O i forgot this is MAMA BEAR not PAPA we are talking about lol :roll:
I just about had to go to the bathroom after I finally got it. And trust me it wasn't to puke. lol
BCF4L pm me or get on msn have to tell ya summin
That's hilarious!
Now that's a good one QQ :lol:
:mrgreen: :lol:
now that was funny i enjoyed it lol
very good, very good
yes, that was real funny
Wisconsin arent green though, are they? They should of said a red M and asked if she had a boyfriend from maryland