Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Romney out of GOP Race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time Magazine is reporting that Mitt Romney will drop out of the Presidential Race later today. Looks as if McCain has an open road to the nomination. Now who will be his VP?
I'm still thinking Huckabee will be McCain's VP.

Some people say McCain is too moderate and others say Huckabee is too conservative. Mix them together.....???
I would love to see a McCain/Huckabee campaign...
It doesnt matter who McCain's VP is... He will be the next Prez.
Oh well, there goes my favorite candidate!
IMO Mccain and Huckabee would be a great combination. Moderate Mccain could do good in the north. While conservative Huckabee could help him carry the south.
IMO, Romney was a ******bag.
ComfortEagle Wrote:IMO, Romney was a ******bag.

Couldn't have said it better myself...I can't stand the guy. Looks like John McCain will be our next president. "President McCain orders airstrike on Iran"...Sounds good doesn't it?Smile
vundy33 Wrote:Couldn't have said it better myself...I can't stand the guy. Looks like John McCain will be our next president. "President McCain orders airstrike on Iran"...Sounds good doesn't it?Smile

He just reminded me of a used car salesman or something.
He reminded me of an older looking Ken doll.
Cracks me up
[YOUTUBE="Hillary was right"]dUvjcuqDiWE[/YOUTUBE]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Cracks me up
Don't it though.
[YOUTUBE="Wonder if She voted Vote Obama?"]VeGPzk8Oca8[/YOUTUBE]
nky Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Hillary was right"]dUvjcuqDiWE[/YOUTUBE]
What's that got to do with you hating Romney in '08, and loving him now?
TheRealVille Wrote:What's that got to do with you hating Romney in '08, and loving him now?

4 years if hard reality?
TheRealVille Wrote:What's that got to do with you hating Romney in '08, and loving him now?
McCain was the parties pick in 2004, Romney is now the party pick in 2008.
Just as the "love" was all over Hillary. So those who were lovin on the Hillary can't change for Obama? Guess that old lady was racist in the video huhConfusednicker:
by the way what does anything in this thread have to do with 2012?
A little over 30 days. :biggrin: