Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dustin May signs with........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Georgetown College according to the Lexington Herald today. Georgetown really got a great player in Dustin and I wish him the best of luck!
Congrats dustin best of luck to you in the future
Congrats Dustin..
Congrats Dustin and congrats to G-town on getting one helluva player. I think G-town will be a good fit for him.
Good fit for him and a great sign by G'Town now the question remains what position will he play.
Congrats Bro...
Had heard he may go to UK as a preffered walk-on. I think he made a great decision to go to Georgetown, he should have a great career there.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Good fit for him and a great sign by G'Town now the question remains what position will he play.

Not fast enough for a OLB at Georgetown so probably a middle LB if he plays defense. On offense I am guessing he will play the Superback position. It is basically the fullback in the run and shoot offense that they run. They are expected to block in pass protection and they get the bulk of the carries in the running game. You can expect him to get a bunch of carries at this position and a lot of screeen passes.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Had heard he may go to UK as a preffered walk-on. I think he made a great decision to go to Georgetown, he should have a great career there.
i heard the same thing Gtown is a good school congrats and good luck to Dustin.
Josh Gross, Daniel Meko, Josh Wills all from Russell are there. They all know Dustin May from past games with Belfry.... Great choice for him, G-Town will allow him to participate in a quality program. Nice family setting.
Congrsats Dustin!!! Very good school!
Congrats Dustin
Congrats Dustin!!!
HazzBeen Wrote:Not fast enough for a OLB at Georgetown so probably a middle LB if he plays defense. On offense I am guessing he will play the Superback position. It is basically the fullback in the run and shoot offense that they run. They are expected to block in pass protection and they get the bulk of the carries in the running game. You can expect him to get a bunch of carries at this position and a lot of screeen passes.

Does G-town still prefer that freshman red shirt a year? I have always heard that and if anyone would know it would be you.

Congrats Dustin.
One of my favorite players too watch this season... Congrats Dustin!
I heard yesterday that Dustin was gonna walk-on at UK, but that was a rumor and congrats to Dustin May
Congrats
Great Player going to a great school! Best of luck Maydo!
Congrats Dustin
I agree Gtown got a great player in May....Congrats Dustin!
G'town got a steal with Dustin! I have always felt he could have played at a bigger school, but if that's his choice I respect it. Congats to you Dustin on a terrific high school career and the start of a new one.
Congrats to Dustin and his family.
NEXT Wrote:Does G-town still prefer that freshman red shirt a year? I have always heard that and if anyone would know it would be you.

Congrats Dustin.

Well I didn't redshirt my freshman year but I don't think it has anything to do with your ability. I think it is based on how many are at the position you are playing. Some of the better players in my class redshirted.
Congratulations Dustin May...I think you made an excellent choice and should have a very productive career playing at a well respected school.
Congrats....
Congrats
Way to go!