Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miners players to attend P-burg vs. Betsy Layne game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Kentucky Miners coach Kevin Keathley and several members of the team will be in attendance at the P-burg vs. Betsy Layne game on Friday evening. The team will sign autographs and talk with fans about the upcoming weekend matchup with Minot at the East Kentucky Expo Center. This is some exciting basketball if you have not yet taken in a game. Tickets can be purchased for as little as 5.00 Saturday game is at 7:05 and Sunday is at 4:05. Come out and support our Miners.
There was a few at the Allen Central Betsy Layne game last Friday.
Sounds pretty cool.
Adds a little more excitment to this already exciting match up.
I love the Miners. I dont know what I would (will) do if (when) they leave. It finally gives me something fun and relatively cheap to do. All of the players seem like such good guys. Every opposing team that has came in has had a player that just really shows off his attitude, and none of our players ever do that. They seem like a classy bunch of guys who just want to play some ball. I really really enjoy going. Everyone should definately check it out.

You can also watch their away games streamed live on the CBA website.
www.cbahoopsonline.com

Decent quailty too.
This is an exciting team to watch play. It's great to see them come out and support our area teams.
Just a great thing seeing the team do this! Everyone really needs to get out and support what they have brought to Eastern Kentucky! They believed in us, so now we need to do our part!
Quite a few people went up there during the game and received autographs... Great thing to see them go out and participate with the locals.