Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NFL Draft is this month.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do u think will go high?
who is ur fav team and what do they need?

mine are the Raiders. we need a QB and LB's
my fav tema is the titans and they definately needs ome help on the line (both O and D) and maybe a decent back up QB and a kicker lol
What makes tema is the titans and they definately needs ome help on the line both O and D and maybe a decent back up QB and a kicker your favorite? I'm glad you find this amusing.
the way it is lookin Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards might go number 1
i think a qb will go number one...patriots def. need some help at the defensive side...we need a stud middle linebacker and another cornerback..

over the past 4 years the patriots in the 1st round have drafted either a DL or a tight end
You believe that? How much would you pay for a qb will go number ?
prolly nutihn
ya know what i would like to see
Utah have a football and basketball player go first in both drafts!
that would be something wild and its very possible
itd be nice, but not gonna happen, the 49ers are gonna pick aaron rodgers
i think Smith is better than Rogers.
Rattay didnt do bad for the niners this past season. their whole team blew.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:itd be nice, but not gonna happen, the 49ers are gonna pick aaron rodgers

9iners need all the help they can get..
All of them?
I dont really expect it to happen either, but i just think itd be wild if it did!
Rodgers will go first but he will be a dud in the NFL. Just like Akili Smith and Joey Harrington. They all had the same qb coach and were expected to do coming out of college and it didnt transfer to the NFL. Alex Smith is a smart kid and I think will make a good qb for the number 3 pick.
well the draft is soon approaching so we will soon find out who goes when and where!!!
actually right now...the niners are likely to either trade the pick or draft alex smith
My fav team is the chargers they need some good recievers out of the draft to give Drew Brees another target besides Antonio Gates at TE and Tomlinson coming out of the backfield. Brees had a great year last year but it is bad because they have a great prospect in Phillip Rivers on the bench which they acquired last year in the draft for the giants first round draft pick so they will have 2 first round picks this year if i am not mistaken. Hopefully they will get a reciever and maybe a DE.

GO CHARGERS!!!
The Niners cant seem to make up their mind and right now they are looking at Alex Smith with the 1st pick in the draft. If I had a choice, I would trade down a few spots and draft Mike Williams Braylon Edwards or Cedric Benson.
the chargers need to stop focusing on there offense, and wurry about that defensive line which wasnt that good last year..they have great linebackers, and solid defensive backs, they dont need to waste a 1st round pick on a receiver because there a lot of great ones.....niners should just draft braylon edwards, purposely try to have the worst record next year so they can draft matt leinart of USC..
the niners have already said that if Leinart was in the draft they would not take him... they said that shortly after USC's last game.

yea the chargers need to focus on D!!
yea rite of course they would of taken leinart...he was clearly the best qb last year..so they were gonna take alex smith over leinart? no chance...

hoping the patriots can find a decent corner
Well I think around the second round the Patriots could get the corner from Nebraska. Good speed and pretty good cover corner.

Leinart would have went first he was the best qb but I do like how Alex Smith plays.
looks like the Titans will be getting Rolle!
shew i wished rolle would come to the patriots..hes clearly the best defensive player in this draft and whoever gets him will love him
I see. clearly the best defensive player in this draft and whoever gets him will love him is clearly the best defensive player in this draft and whoever gets him will love him ?
exactly...
Im looking for the Cowboys to take Merriman out of Maryland at 11 but I have no clue who they will take a 20. They may even trade up.
if i was the cowboys id take erasmus james....but merriman is pretty good too..
well the draft is over. SO how do u think ur teams came out?????

Raiders.... poor raiders
got some help at CB but they need LB's
Please make some suggestions for improvement.
Pages: 1 2