Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best players in East KY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just want to know who you guys think the best players around here r so just say a few people that you want.
I hear Fields from Whitesburg is a nice player.
From what county?
panther he is good and there 2 fields on our team me and sidney i think your talking about sidney. but he is good but if u ask me logan jhonson #2 is probably our best player and he just got off a broke ankle and can still dunk it Big Grin
and oldtimin from any county it dont matter just around east ky
Dylan Hamilton from Betsy Layne is a decent player.I think he is #24
From Floyd County:
Andrew Roberts, Kory Jarrell, Dylan Hamilton (Betsy Layne),
Joseph Jamerson (Adams)
Brandon Marson (South Floyd)
Harlow (Allen Central)
all are nice players. It would be good to keep him all in Floyd County once they get in High School.
Logan Johnson from Whitesburg!
i agree with playboy:p and my opinion is the whole wms starting line up and we are goin to the bci state turney we just decided!
brandon marson from sf will be one great ball player when hes a senior
Hard to believe no one from Martin Co. is on here with them winning the 7th and 8th grade tourny's.
The thing about Logan Johnson is he is probably the best football player,basketball, and baseball player in the mountains. Anyone who has seen the boy play will agree! Of course I am a little biased, lol!
well he was ou this season because his ankle got broke pretty bad and i dont think he plays baseball

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The thing about Logan Johnson is he is probably the best football player,basketball, and baseball player in the mountains. Anyone who has seen the boy play will agree! Of course I am a little biased, lol!
He does play baseball and will play for the high school this year. And trust me, I know him VERY WELL!
belfry has to good guards in gary runyon and Jared masters those two come to player every game ive seen them play they do excellent together like theyve been together for years
pirate5 Wrote:belfry has to good guards in gary runyon and ared masters those two come to player every game ive seen them play they do excellent together like theyve been together for years

They have been together for years. They've been together since pee wee ball.
how do u kno that
pirate5 Wrote:how do u kno that

I've known both of these young men for a long time.
oo so wat do you think of these two young mens game
pirate5 Wrote:oo so wat do you think of these two young mens game

Both of these boys are young, only in middle school. I think they have good basic skills and with lots of hard work, just might be two excellent players for BHS someday.
100%SUCCESS Wrote:From Floyd County:
Andrew Roberts, Kory Jarrell, Dylan Hamilton (Betsy Layne),
Joseph Jamerson (Adams)
Brandon Marson (South Floyd)
Harlow (Allen Central)
all are nice players. It would be good to keep him all in Floyd County once they get in High School.

Roberts, Jarrell, Hamilton and Jamerson are all playing on the same AAU team along with Adam Crisp from Allen and several other good players.
Johnson from W-burg is definately at the top of the list, also he's kin to Tim Couch, its in his genes lol..............and is the red headed kid from pikeville still in middle school or is he a freshman? That boy could play.
i agree dylan hamiton is good
Dave Slone and Bubbie McCoy from Martin Co. have to be near the top as well.
letcher county has 3 real good big men 2 from w-burg and 1 from letcher
stewart and feilds from w-burg and blair from letcher they have real good size for middle school players and all them are over 6ft and all them are athletic to be there size
I don't know for sure who the best players in the area are. I know that we played a lot of good teams this year (MC) and it is nice to see good players that seemed like they cared about the game. I do think that we (MC) had 5-6 players that could have played for anyone that we played this year. We played 38 games and had a 30-8 record. If you look at this entire area you have to look at Johnson County's team, Rose Hill, Hazard, AB Combs and Martin County as the best in the area. I am sure that these teams didn't loose very many games at all! At the middle school level you can see potential but hard work comes in to play soo much at the next level!
chaldog Wrote:I don't know for sure who the best players in the area are. I know that we played a lot of good teams this year (MC) and it is nice to see good players that seemed like they cared about the game. I do think that we (MC) had 5-6 players that could have played for anyone that we played this year. We played 38 games and had a 30-8 record. If you look at this entire area you have to look at Johnson County's team, Rose Hill, Hazard, AB Combs and Martin County as the best in the area. I am sure that these teams didn't loose very many games at all! At the middle school level you can see potential but hard work comes in to play soo much at the next level!

You guys and the refs barely beat Paintsville in the Mountain Conference Tournament
Dylan Meade is one of the most complete players in the mountains for a 12 yr. old.
Are their any players as of now that could be D1 players?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He does play baseball and will play for the high school this year. And trust me, I know him VERY WELL!

i would say u do..this is probally him
Pages: 1 2 3