Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ South Floyd 2/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?
AC is coming off a big loss and SF is coming off a very big win...This one could get intense...
The Rebels are not going to be a very happy team when these two face off... I'll take the Runnin' Rebels by 20+.
i am gonna take AC by the score of 74 - 58
I'll have to agree with blackcat_student on this one. The Rebels are not very happy coming into this one. They expected this to be a preview of the opening round of the 58th District Tournament with the matchups locked up after tonight. They were wrong as the Blackcats upset them. Whether South Floyd won tonight or got blown out, it wouldn't matter. The Rebels will be focused and will dominate. This is a stretch but stick with me cause I've seen it happen so many times before. Runnin' Rebels by 50+ points.Like I said, they're mad and they'll be ready.
Well this one could also be interesting...the district is real shook up after tongiht and friday should be a good night for basketball in the 58th..im going to take the rebels in theis one by about 15. Not a total blowout but they should win pretty handily
The One and Only 13 Wrote:I'll have to agree with blackcat_student on this one. The Rebels are not very happy coming into this one. They expected this to be a preview of the opening round of the 58th District Tournament with the matchups locked up after tonight. They were wrong as the Blackcats upset them. Whether South Floyd won tonight or got blown out, it wouldn't matter. The Rebels will be focused and will dominate. This is a stretch but stick with me cause I've seen it happen so many times before. Runnin' Rebels by 50+ points.Like I said, they're mad and they'll be ready.

Woah now...AC is a pretty good team...yes they will be pumped, but that will only last the first 3 or 4 mins...If SF can withstand that, then they will be fine...Johnny Martin is a class act and will not beat long time friend Barry Hall that bad...
I know there was 2 big upsets tonight in the 58th, but come Friday I'll still take AC by 25 over SF. No way Johnny Martin will his team into SF flat after this game tonight. JMO
Ill take South Floyd in another upset 68 to 60.....everyone on the raiders team gets involved and helps out....
Raiders played up with AC @ AC till the second half. Maybe with this newfound confidence they can play a good whole game against them and make one of the biggest upsets this season.
AC wins 15+, they will be ready to play after the loss to P-burg.
Torch Wrote:Raiders played up with AC @ AC till the second half. Maybe with this newfound confidence they can play a good whole game against them and make one of the biggest upsets this season.

This is untrue, the rebels started off slow the first couple of minutes at home, but led by 24 at halftime, SF coming off a win against BL will do them no good, AC will be fired up more than ever friday after the loss to Pburg, Be ready to see a blowout early.. AC by 30+
BballFan25 Wrote:This is untrue, the rebels started off slow the first couple of minutes at home, but led by 24 at halftime, SF coming off a win against BL will do them no good, AC will be fired up more than ever friday after the loss to Pburg, Be ready to see a blowout early.. AC by 30+

AC will not be the only team fired up...SF is comming off a upset win over BL so they will be pretty fired up also...im gonna take SF in another amzing upset by 4
I agree that AC will not be happy at all going into Raider Country. Remember the first time these 2 teams met AC put a whalloping on them, I see the same thing in this game. AC by 25 or more.
I'm gonna go with the upset for the Raiders again. I say 60-55.
im going to say raiders by a buzzer beater!!!!
BballFan25 Wrote:This is untrue, the rebels started off slow the first couple of minutes at home, but led by 24 at halftime, SF coming off a win against BL will do them no good, AC will be fired up more than ever friday after the loss to Pburg, Be ready to see a blowout early.. AC by 30+

I agree AC will make a statement watch out in the district tournament
Before last night the answer would have been for sure Allen Central, but i really don't know now. Never thought I would be saying AC and SF would be a good match up.
This game will be closer than most expect...
AC by 15, if the Raiders aint hitting and have a hard time stopping the AC scoring spurts...
AC by 8, if SF has a decent shooting performance and play smart like they did against BL...
SF by 4, if they shoot well, keep the rebounding close(especially on the off. glass), and play smart...
i agree 100% with you uhavenoidea
uhavenoidea Wrote:This game will be closer than most expect...
AC by 15, if the Raiders aint hitting and have a hard time stopping the AC scoring spurts...
AC by 8, if SF has a decent shooting performance and play smart like they did against BL...
SF by 4, if they shoot well, keep the rebounding close(especially on the off. glass), and play smart...

good post and i agree
Rebels by 10
Im looking for AC to bounce back after a tough loss. Ill take AC 25+.