Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Prestonsburg - Feb. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Bobcats will travel to Prestonsburg... The Blackcats are coming off of there 10 point victory over Allen Central an the Bobcats are coming off of a 6 point loss to South Floyd... I'll take my Blackcats by 15.

Good luck to both.
Im going to take P-burg by 7.
Betsy Layne vs. Prestonsburg? At P-burg? With the Blackcats stunning the district and the region with their 10 point win tonight and Betsy Layne doing the same with their 6 point loss at home to South Floyd? These predictions aren't giving the Blackcats any credit. Prestonsburg has homecourt and a shot to wrap up a regular season district title in the 58th. Betsy Layne has one quality win all season long and has lost 10 out of their last 12 with the only wins against Piarist and South Floyd. I have Prestonsburg winning by 25+ points and wrapping up their first regular season district title since the 2004-2005 season.
P-burg by 8
I believe that this should be a good game! The blackcats will have a head full of steam because i know they want that district title! But the bobcats got to be mad about their embarassing loss to a very weak south floyd team..i see this on being better than one might think but im still goin to take my blackcats by 12. HAIL BLACKCATS!
Should be a good game. The bobcats will be angry about their loss to south floyd and they will be motivated but i think the Blackcats jus have more motivation to win the district title so I'm gonna take Pburg by 15.
BL is playing terrible at the moment. I'll go with the Blackcats by 15. JMO
I think i will take Betsy Layne lokking to bounce back after getting beat by SF....
Final Score
P-Burg-56
Betsy Layne-64
PHS#1 Wrote: I think i will take Betsy Layne lokking to bounce back after getting beat by SF....
Final Score
P-Burg-56
Betsy Layne-64

At the beginning of the year I would have picked BL, but at the moment I'm not sure they could beat anyone. I mean SF hadn't won a game all year long except for a forfeit. They had barely been within 20pts of anybody and then they beat BL on their home court???????? JMO
As soon as bl gets there they might as well get the buses ready to leave casue it might get ugly....Pburg 88 BL 60.....
Pburg by 14.
Pburg by 15. Hall with 20 or more points
This game (like the 58th) is up for grabs...
P-burg by 12. Good luck to both teams.
Prestonsburg by 20 or more.
As long as we don't overlook Betsy Layne it should be a good night for pburg.
Yea the key is for the Blackcats to not overlook Betsy Layne, and as long as they do that I see the Blackcats taking this one by 10+.
im goin to take p burg by 9
If P-burg plays to their potential this wont even be a game, but Im not going to count out Betsy Layne and lets hope we dont look over them. Good Luck Cats.
Should be a great night of basketball. East Kentucky Miners head coach Kevin Keathley and several players will be at the game signing autographs and talking with fans. The Miners have a big two game set at home this weekend vs. the Minot Skyrockets.
I Thank After Bl Has Lost To Sf, They Need To Win, They Know That And They Will Come Out Ready To Put Up A Fight, The Will Be Like The Uk,ut Game This Season, Ppl Picked Ut, Ny About 15+, Bl Knows They Have Got To Win And They Are Ready, Bl By 6!!!!
Pburg can not overlook this game. They have to play like it is the most important game of the season because friday night it will be. I have a times this year questioned the desire/heart of the blackcats because some games they play they don't care and others like they really want it. They showed against AC that they wanted it and never quit. And friday they should play like never before to secure the conference title and 1 seed in district at AC. BL and Pburg seem to always play close games and I expect nothing less friday. Hope the blackcats pull it out.
Pburg by 10 . 3ball hall will be ready to play.
Im looking for Jordan Hall and Micheal Burcett to have a very good game. Im going to take Prestonsburg by 10.
Its a tossup for me. But say BL pulls this one out and then Allen Central wins. Who will get the 1 seed in the conference?
[INDENT]
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Its a tossup for me. But say BL pulls this one out and then Allen Central wins. Who will get the 1 seed in the conference?
Allen Central

[/INDENT]
I heard that betsy layne is letting their grade school play the blackcats, I mean really they won all three championship games in the grade school level wasnt their any competition out there.
[INDENT]
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I heard that betsy layne is letting their grade school play the blackcats, I mean really they won all three championship games in the grade school level wasnt their any competition out there.
BL's middle school team could probley beat there high school team....

[/INDENT]
Guys lets be realistic... Get it back on-topic.
If BL will play TEAM ball and keep them selves calm, they can win this game easy! BL has a lot of talent on this team, but no one and I mean no one has any control of this ball team.

THIS GAME COULD GO EITHER WAY! DEPENDING ON HOW EACH TEAM PLAYS!!
Pages: 1 2