Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Hornets 70 Matewan Tigers 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a call that Phelps has Defeated Matewan by 2.... not sure on score................ but Phelps Really starting to come on....
PHS#1 Wrote:Just got a call that Phelps has Defeated Matewan by 2.... not sure on score................ but Phelps Really starting to come on....

My bad -- it was by 3
The final was 70- 67:kneel:
oh yeah and didnt like Matewan like mess up helps locker room that they was using?????
Congrats Phelps..
Congrats
PHS Rules Wrote:oh yeah and didnt like Matewan like mess up helps locker room that they was using?????

yea they also had to clean up before they left the gym Smile
Congrats Phelps
From all reports this game was out of control from the beginning. Throwing things from the stands, spitting on offcials.

I'm about 99% sure no Pike County team will be allowed to schedule to Matewan for the foreseeable future.
wow sounds like it got a little out of hand....but congrats phelps
congrats Hornets
NEXT Wrote:From all reports this game was out of control from the beginning. Throwing things from the stands, spitting on offcials.

I'm about 99% sure no Pike County team will be allowed to schedule to Matewan for the foreseeable future.

wow thats crazy... Why the bad blood???
PHS Rules Wrote:oh yeah and didnt like Matewan like mess up helps locker room that they was using?????
Matewan didn't trash any locker rooms. The kid that is 6'6" tall walked into some kind of rod that was over a door way or somrthing like that. No one spit on any one. A kid from Matewan told the refs that he sucked and the ref in turn turns around and shoves the kid.
Honestly, Phelps and Matewan have always has a rivalry but Matewan just got way out of hand.
I can remember back in the late 80's the PHS/Matewan games were ALWAYS great games!!! No trash talk, no bashing, just a really hard fought game.
ib4mtigers Wrote:Matewan didn't trash any locker rooms. The kid that is 6'6" tall walked into some kind of rod that was over a door way or somrthing like that. No one spit on any one. A kid from Matewan told the refs that he sucked and the ref in turn turns around and shoves the kid.

TELL THAT TO THE SECURITY CAMERA THAT WAS VIEWED TODAY AND SHOWS HIM DELIBERATELY SWINGING HIS ARM INTO IT AND I WAS ALSO IN THE LOCKER ROOM WHEN THE PHELPS COACH TOLD THEM THEY COULD PUT THE LOCKERS BACK UP OR THE STATE POLICE WOULD BE CALLED. AND NO REF SHOVED A KID,THE KID CAME AT THE REF LIKE HE WAS GOING TO HIT HIM AND THE REF EXTENDED HIS ARM TO STOP HIS ADVANCE,IT'S ALL ON TAPE .
ib4mtigers Wrote:Matewan didn't trash any locker rooms. The kid that is 6'6" tall walked into some kind of rod that was over a door way or somrthing like that. No one spit on any one. A kid from Matewan told the refs that he sucked and the ref in turn turns around and shoves the kid.

Who u gettin your info from? i mean all that stuff DID happen
HORNET POWER Wrote:TELL THAT TO THE SECURITY CAMERA THAT WAS VIEWED TODAY AND SHOWS HIM DELIBERATELY SWINGING HIS ARM INTO ITAND I WAS ALSO IN THE LOCKER ROOM WHEN THE PHELPS COACH TOLD THEM THEY COULD PUT THE LOCKERS BACK UP OR THE STATE POLICE WOULD BE CALLED. AND NO REF SHOVED A KID,THE KID CAME AT THE REF LIKE HE WAS GOING TO HIT HIM AND THE REF EXTENDED HIS ARM TO STOP HIS ADVANCE,IT'S ALL ON TAPE .

There ARE security cameras on that area at PHS.....
phs1986 Wrote:There ARE security cameras on that area at PHS.....

IN THE GYM, NOT THE LOCKER ROOMS :rockon:
Congrats Phelps
sounds like this has got out of hand