Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 58 - Besty Layne 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
South Floyd has been playing hard all year and finally win a district game....Congrats to coach barry hall on a well faught victory.....I think this game will turn this season around for sf right in time for districts....
Congrats Raiders.....I think the score was 58-52
[INDENT]
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think the score was 58-52
My bad lol

[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]My bad lol[/INDENT]
No problem...I fixed it.
Congrats South Floyd
all right congrats on the win!!! what happen to betsy lane r they that bad?
[INDENT]
57th crazer Wrote:all right congrats on the win!!! what happen to betsy lane r they that bad?
There record really dont say much....the only teams they have beat were pairst twice, buckhorn, AC(without Prater) and then south floyd and with the addition of newman and lafferty it seems like they have gotten worse....this win for south floyd and with ac losing tonight really shows that this disrtict is anyone's to win...congrats coach hall and the raiders....

[/INDENT]
Congrats SF!!
No. This is the final sign of the apocalypse. Yep, we're all gonna die. Just kidding. A great win for South Floyd and a debilitating loss for the Bobcats as they are eliminated from contention for a regular season 58th District title. Everyone thought the addition of Jared Newman would shift the balance of power in the district and it did. Away from Betsy Layne. Congratulations to the South Floyd Raiders on their first on court win of the season. They've been fighting for it all season and came close against Prestonsburg but finally broke through tonight. May this win lead to many more for the Raiders and best of luck to them Friday night!
57th crazer Wrote:all right congrats on the win!!! what happen to betsy lane r they that bad?

no SF was just hot and they played the best team ball that they have played all year and everyone contributed Akers had 6 3's turner had 2 Mitchell had 2 and Hall had 1 at the half SF had 11 Assists not sure how many they ended up with im sure that ihavenoidea will let us know when he gets on...the rebouding may have went to BL but it was close and BL was alot bigger than SF inside....Congrats SF on the Victory and let's keep the W's commin
Congratulations to South Floyd.
[INDENT]
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:no SF was just hot and they played the best team ball that they have played all year and everyone contributed Akers had 6 3's turner had 2 Mitchell had 2 and Hall had 1 the rebouding may have bent to BL but it was close and BL was alot bigger than SF inside....Congrats SF on the Victory and let's keep the W's commin
Sounds like Corey Paige did what he had to do on the boards...

[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Sounds like Corey Paige did what he had to do on the boards...

[/INDENT]

not just Corey but everyone rebounded the ball good tonight
Wow! I didn't see this one coming. Congrats SF on a HUGE district win for the Raiders! SF played Prestonsburg tough last week and showed signs of improvement. Glad to see SF finally get a win on the court.

The Bobcats are really struggling at the moment. BL has lost 6 in a row now and 10 of their last 12. Those two wins came over SF and Piarist. The Bobcats last quality win came agaisnt AC way back in early Dec. BL isn't showing signs of improvement either. JMO

Any stats or details about the game?
Congrats Raiders and Coach Hall. Great team ball and defensive effort for the last 2 games shows that these kids have what it takes. Glad to see Coach Hall put it together. Go Raiders!!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Wow! I didn't see this one coming. Congrats SF on a HUGE district win for the Raiders! SF played Prestonsburg tough last week and showed signs of improvement. Glad to see SF finally get a win on the court.

The Bobcats are really struggling at the moment. BL has lost 6 in a row now and 10 of their last 12. Those two wins came over SF and Piarist. The Bobcats last quality win came agaisnt AC way back in early Dec. BL isn't showing signs of improvement either. JMO

Any stats or details about the game?

Great stats and great post. :Thumbs:
Much needed victory for the Raiders... Glad to see them get it.

Congrats Raiders!
Well, I have to say I didnt expect this but congrats Raiders on the win.
Big congratulations to South Floyd on the win.
Congrats Raiders...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Congrats Raiders...

what's the stats on the game?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:what's the stats on the game?

IhavenoideaSmile...watched it on TV though...Nice win for the raiders...
Wow..this was a real surprise.. Congrats SF!!!
Good job Raiders and HiHat nation.
Betsy Layne needs to learn to play on ability not on last name!! I will say it again... Maybe one of these days someone down there at that school will take a hint!!! until they get a coach that can stand up to people... They will never have a team again!!!
The raiders finally seem to be putting it together. TEAM BALL WINS GAMES. Very impressed with akers tonight, much better shot selection from his part. Hopefully SF can pull off a tournament game which would be a shocker to all.
Congrats SF!
Wow, Congrats SF!!!
WOW!! Congrats SF!
REBELMOM Wrote:Betsy Layne needs to learn to play on ability not on last name!! I will say it again... Maybe one of these days someone down there at that school will take a hint!!! until they get a coach that can stand up to people... They will never have a team again!!!
:yes:
Pages: 1 2