Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama wins Georgia, Huckabee wins West Virginia, McCain leading GOP in Georgia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per CNN.

What are your thoughts?

Personally I think the Rep. race will end up being McCain w/ Huckabee running as his VP.

Right now, I really can't decide on who I think will get the Democratic nod. Obama seems to be coming on stronger than I expected.
Watching the Georgia results come in, McCain and Huckabee are going head to head in Georgia. They're within 40 votes of each other.
Go Chuckabee!!!
Looks like Huckabee has taken the lead in GA.
Mitt keeps throwing off on Huck that he is killin his chances, when Huck has had a much better showing tonite so far. Really don't think either can challenge Sen McCain now, but I think he is gonna pick up Rudy as his VP mate, but the so-called "deal" in WV today may have some inside meaning as to McCain's choice for VP. Personally, from what I know and see about the GOP, I don't see how anyone could not like Huckabee, but that's jus my opinion, from the other side.