Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clothing Stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My computer shows that alot of you are online but no one is really responding or making new posts. So here is a new topic..

Which clothing store is your favorite?
AND
Which clothing store has the funniest/worst looking clothing?

My favorite store is American Eagle.
The one with the funniest looking clothing I think has to be something like Cosmic where all the pants have chains and stuff. It's kind of scary.
Abercrombie is definitely my favorite. Anyone who knows me can tell you that.
The funniest clothing would probably be at Spencers Gifts. They have some pretty funny t-shirts. Gadzooks had some classics too before they turned into an all girl store.
I only shop for clothes at wal mart.. Sometimes I will get some shirts or pants at goodies when they having one of those big sales
i get all my jeans at Messers in Martin, cause they have Carhartt, and i love carhartt. i fine em on sale and get em for 25 bucks. I get my shirts at walmart, Spencers, wherever i see something i like. Brands really dont mean that much to me. I do wear Carhartt and Adidas, but i really dont go brand name.

The funniest place is probably Online.

http://www.sikworld.com

Be warned, some of those shirts have VERY strong language, but they are really funny.

http://www.cracksmokingshirts.com is a great place too.
blackcat is it always nice to see a man with a good fashion sense.
I like American Eagle, and I dislike Abercrombie the most....
THe Buckle is my fav.. don't know about worst and all that
Im not a big A&F fan...but i love Hollister, i relaly just like the way it feels and it is cheaper than AE and A&F so that makes it even better!
not sure about taht worst but funniest is probably Spencers lol
hollister is a nice store too
I'm all about Hollister
Hollister. I like their t-shirts. Abercrombie is pretty good too but its too expensive so I generally stick with Hollister or AE.
You can't go wrong with Express, but I despise Abercrombie and AE and all those other stores you turds turn to under peer pressure. Big Grin
theswag Wrote:i get all my jeans at Messers in Martin, cause they have Carhartt, and i love carhartt. i fine em on sale and get em for 25 bucks. I get my shirts at walmart, Spencers, wherever i see something i like. Brands really dont mean that much to me. I do wear Carhartt and Adidas, but i really dont go brand name.

The funniest place is probably Online.

http://www.sikworld.com

Be warned, some of those shirts have VERY strong language, but they are really funny.

http://www.cracksmokingshirts.com is a great place too.

I like that last website.. I love shirts like that... I need some...lol...

I normally buy from goodies, the gap (kids), or old navy..
I like old navy and American eagle
I don't see how someone could like American Eagle and Hollister, but not like Abercrombie. It's the same things just different prices. :?
I don't see how anyone can like any of those BCF4L
Well that's understandable. But if it makes you feel better, I also wear Express. lol
AE is my favorite. I like Abercrombie but it's been getting even more expensive so I go to abercrombie kids hehe :lol:. I buy sweatshirts and flip flops and junk from there Big Grin.
I like Express too. I have a few pair of their jeans and stuff.

I agree cali, Abercrombie is like the same thing as American Eagle but 3 times more expensive. They have the same concepts as one another even done to the same flip flops but Abercrombie's is more expensive and stuff. I shop at American Eagle alot.

Pacsun is pretty sweet too. Roxy clothes there are nice. I like some Element and Hurley shirts there too.
I wear alot of different clothes. I'll occasionally go to A&F to get some buttom-up shirts, but thats about it. If I need pants Express is the place, Lazuras Macy's has all the essential RL and Lacoste polo's. I have alot of UK shirts and hoodies that just come from different places. I wear alot of free clothes, I donate blood alot and I have alot of those shirts and shirts that I've got playing sports, and ones that I've caught when they're throwing shirts out at UK games, or ones they give to you in the eRUPPtion Zone.
MAURICES ALL THE WAY BABY
I like American Eagle
I'm short and usually Hollister is the only place that has short people jeans. So I hit that store up quite a bit.
I really dont have a preferance......If I can get a nice pair of pants or something I usually get them at Wal*Mart
My faves are definitely American Eagle, Abercrombie and Hollister. I like to pick up items from everywhere though, I'm a shopaholic. I'd have to say that Hot Topic has the craziest looking clothes though, along with Cosmic. The people who work in thos stores don't care what they say in front of ya, just lemme tell ya. Lol. Some of the T-Shirt sayings are hilarious. For example: instead of "Touched By An Angel" you now have "Touched By An Uncle." Now that's funny.
that is so sick, but funny.