Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the standings should be completed now, and I was just wandering what the bracket was looking like. If someone could fill me in it would be greatly appreciated.
mcolem00 Wrote:I know the standings should be completed now, and I was just wandering what the bracket was looking like. If someone could fill me in it would be greatly appreciated.

I think the South is set.

As far as the North, I know Pikeville is #1 and Kimper is #6. Tonight's game between Mullins and Belfry will determine the #2 and #3 seed. I'm not sure between JC and Phelps who is #4 and who is #5.

First round games will be Kimper vs Millard, FC vs JC/Phelps (whoever is North #4), and Virgie vs. JC/Phelps (North #5). The winner of the Kimper/Millard game will play Pikeville. The other game in the top bracket will be Elkhorn vs. Belfry/Mullins (North #3). The bottom bracket will have Dorton vs. FC/Phelps/JC winner and Belfry/Mullins (North #2) vs Virgie/Phelps/JC winner.

Hopefully the bracket will be completely set after tonight.
Thanks