Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Tourny Drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I seen were 14th Region will play 16th Region at State.
who does 15th play?
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:who does 15th play?
I dont know, it should be on khsaa by now, I just seen the drawing on TV the other day.
15th plays the winner of the 5th region which consists of...

Marion Co
Central Hardin
north Hardin
Bardstown just to name the top 4
good chance we could make it really far this year yet again from looking at the draw
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:15th plays the winner of the 5th region which consists of...

Marion Co
Central Hardin
north Hardin
Bardstown just to name the top 4

You left just one out of the top teams in the 5th. E town. It is definitely one of the top 4 regions in the state. Etown is ranked in the top 10 in the state. If PC happens to win the 15th (which I think that they will) then they will probably play E town. The winner of this game will play the winner of the 9th and 2nd regions.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:good chance we could make it really far this year yet again from looking at the draw

I agree. The draw is not that bad for the 15th. The toughest opponent would be the first game until Saturday morning.
whos your momma Wrote:You left just one out of the top teams in the 5th. E town. It is definitely one of the top 4 regions in the state. Etown is ranked in the top 10 in the state. If PC happens to win the 15th (which I think that they will) then they will probably play E town. The winner of this game will play the winner of the 9th and 2nd regions.

Thanks for adding that I was just taking a quick glance at the KHSAA rankings (win/loss). But yea the toughest opponet will be the first game until the semis.