Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Britney Spears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on http://www.Yahoo.com they were saying she had 14 more days to stay in the Hospital.
Shew, after all she's been going thru, I am almost scared to invite her back over to the house again...:roses: (I love how this lil guy slicks his hair back before he knocks)
Man, seriously, hope they get to the bottom of her problems and get her back on her feet. Amazing the fall she has taken from her once iconic stature.
Her poor soul. I hope they just diagnose her correctly and she gets better. This situation has gone from bad to sad. I'm still a fan and still rooting for her though!!!
I always have loved Britney, and I still do.
I love Britney, obviously. She has always been one of my favs, and I own all of her Cds. Hopefully she can get well and go on tour because I would pay whatever to go see her. She was such an awesome entertainer, and her new CD rocks my socks. I love her. Her life is just so screwed right now. Hopefully this is a turning point!
Still a MILF! LOL