Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Look to the Right of your screen.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y'all See that? I got UGLIEST AVATAR! and you know what? i am proud. do i get anything for my accomplishment?
laugh1.gif

ya... there is gonna something similar to the member of the week thing.

We will take each weeks ugliest avatars. After the 6th week.. Put all the winners in a Cap and draw from a tshit.
Wht is a t-shit?? and how do you draw from one? lol
lol...haha..I laughed so hard I was crying when I read that...Keep up the good work QQ... :lol:
oh and by the way..congrats, swag, for having the ugliest avatar...
yea congrats swag on the whole ugly slipknot dude. he really is the ugliest thing that i have ever seen. :mrgreen:
thetribe Wrote:yea congrats swag on the whole ugly slipknot dude. he really is the ugliest thing that i have ever seen. :mrgreen:

I know something uglier........ YOU!!!!!!!!

im just playing. I love you Tribe. you are not ugly.

Thank you BGG.... i love this band and i love that picture. The mask he is wearing is the mask from Volume 3: The Subliminal Verses. i recommend getting that album. it is very good.
OMFG! you called me ugly! but yes, i know you were playing and so its all good hahaha. even if you weren't i wouldnt be heartbroken over it, i would have been like ehhh i think so too! lol

i love ya too. and well, i dont think i will be buying the slipknot album, its not my kind of music but its cool that you like them so much.
thetribe Wrote:OMFG! you called me ugly! but yes, i know you were playing and so its all good hahaha. even if you weren't i wouldnt be heartbroken over it, i would have been like ehhh i think so too! lol

i love ya too. and well, i dont think i will be buying the slipknot album, its not my kind of music but its cool that you like them so much.

I love that music, but according to some people i know, i am a "Poser" because i listen to Slipknot and also listen to old school Rap. According to these people, to be a TRUE slipknot fan, you have to listen to nothing but music of the same Genre as Slipknot. I dont roll like that. just cause i listen to other things means i have an open mind to music.

If it aint your kind of music, thats cool. i understand.
Um, Ive heard a couple of their songs. QQ listens to them on occassion. I call their music crazy and scary..lol...Im not into the whole screaming thing...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Um, Ive heard a couple of their songs. QQ listens to them on occassion. I call their music crazy and scary..lol...Im not into the whole screaming thing...

Me and Gage are!! ylsuper1.: ylsuper1.:
torQQue Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Um, Ive heard a couple of their songs. QQ listens to them on occassion. I call their music crazy and scary..lol...Im not into the whole screaming thing...

Hmm.. maybe that could be what drives gage to want to kick your butt lol..

And BGG.. i might get kicked off or hated for saying this, but i have to...

Why aren't you into screaming????? It's so much fun..
COngrats swag
Congrats swag!!!
i love this music cause it is the kind of music that makes people in school look at me strangely. It is the kind of music to get your brains kicked in to.

Tribe you are not ugly. at least i dont think so.
Thank you swag. Alot of people at school seem to be into that music but I would rather listen to some that you can actually hear and understand some words.

I like Flogging Molly, AFI, Dropkick Murphys, Simple Plan, hellogoodbye, etc.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:

Hmm.. maybe that could be what drives gage to want to kick your butt lol..

And BGG.. i might get kicked off or hated for saying this, but i have to...

Why aren't you into screaming????? It's so much fun..

I guess it depends on the context...