Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lesnar vs. Mir Tonight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's your pick?

I've got a feeling that Lesnar may put up a tougher fight than some think, but will end up tapping.

What do you think?
I think Lesnar will actually win the match. Is this one on tv or PPV?
Its on PPV. Ive been waiting for this night a while! Lesner will deff put up a fight and like CE said Lesner may very well tap if Mirs gets it into a ground game but this will be a great fight but Im gonna pick Lesner in a stopage!
I think Lesnar beats Mir tonight. 5 years ago, Lesnar would tap in 2 minutes!
That fight that Boetsch just won was pretty good. Here comes the Lesnar/Mir fight.
I love the quote Lesnar just made:

"The first thing Mir is gonna think is "holy ****, this guy is ****in' legit."
Wow, Lesnar got dominated. Mir made him tap.
Mirs win by a knee bar! not shock bc in a post i made earlier if it gets to the ground Mir could make Lesner tap but Lesner gave a **** of a fight and gave some frank so blows. I think it would have been over if the ref didnt stop it at the begining for Lesner hittting frank in the back of the head.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Wow, Lesnar got dominated. Mir made him tap.

did you watch the fight? NO WAY lesner got dominated!!!
Lesnar can swing as many punches as he wants, but he tapped like a little girl when he got in that submission hold.

Different time, different fight....results might have been different, who knows.
and then sylvia loses...what a night lol.
But I knew if Nogueira gets Sylvia down it would be over just like the Mirs fight. Nogueira can make anyone tap.Dam I was really wanting Sylvia to win this one.
...So Lesnar lost..?
warriorpride Wrote:...So Lesnar lost..?

yup
Wow...
I knew if it went to the ground, Mir was gonna win but I was hoping Lesner would knock him silly.
Lesnar came out quick and got Mir to the ground. He went on to pound him until Mir rolled on his stomach and Brock hit him in the back of the head. The ref deducted a point and made them go back to standing position. Lesnar got him on the ground again quick and continued to smash. I don't know what he was doing when he had Mir on his back, he should've continued his assualt but stood up instead and that's when Mir tripped him up and got him in an ankle lock. Lesnar with a couple of more fights under his belt will be a force. I don't even think Mir punched him. After the fight Mir got up all bloody faced acting like he wore him out. The only reason he won that fight was due to Brock's inexperience and him getting tripped up. If Lesnar was going to stand up like that he should have let the ref allow Mir to get back to his feet and it may not have happend. It was good to see Stone Cold, Undertaker, and several other wrestlers there in support. The funniest part of the night was when it showed Barry Bonds on the screen and the whole place booed him.
Well that jsut sucks