Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton Teacher on Pros vs. Joes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody else catch Dorton teacher Donnie Frazier on Pros vs. Joes? Donnie actually won his show (8 competitors) going against pros Ricky Williams, Charles Oakely, and Arturo Gatti (sp?)...
it was awesome...i love you mr. frazier
I missed it on tv, but watched it online on spike.com. Frazier did great! I'm surprised nothing has been in the local paper about it. He doesn't teach at Dorton anymore, but I think he might be at Jenkins or somewhere.
he subs at dorton a lot...mr.burke really liked him...
all-or-nothing Wrote:I missed it on tv, but watched it online on spike.com. Frazier did great! I'm surprised nothing has been in the local paper about it. He doesn't teach at Dorton anymore, but I think he might be at Jenkins or somewhere.

Donnie isn't teaching right now. He has been subbing some, but got a job outside the teaching field just the other day. He is a great athlete.
I actually just got home from his house, lol.
Donnie is one of mine and Playboys best friends..its just weird to see him on there..
The re-run is on rite now.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Donnie is one of mine and Playboys best friends..its just weird to see him on there..

That tells me all I need to know about you and Playboy5 . . . lol!
He use to teach in Letcher County too, it's pretty exciting to have someone you know on there. It's a great show.
Smile Gotcha..Donnie's one of the best all around athletes Ive ever seen though..and he's proving it to everybody else on PVJ..but yeah, you hit the nail on the headBig Grin
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:That tells me all I need to know about you and Playboy5 . . . lol!