Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 49 Gallatin County 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!!!
Congrats Hazard. One more round, then we might have our all mountain All A Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Hazard.
Congrats Bulldogs!! Hopefully we can see a Paintsville and Hazard final if one of them don't blow it tomorrow. Good luck to both!!
Go Dawgs. I don't know about blowing it Both teams have stiff competition tomorrow
Way to go Dawgs!!!
I Love This! 2 mountain teams in the finals!This is a dream come true!
Congrats Hazard
Good Job DAWGS!!!!!! Good Luck against Rose Hill!!!!!!!!!!!GOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Bulldogs used a smothering defense to hold Gallatin County, a team that has a 17-5 record and averages 64 points per game, to only 40 points last night and came out victorious. But it wasn't easy, as we were taken out of our game in the first half and sort of floundered around (score 20-18 GC at half)! The dogs came out with a new determination after halftime and things began to turn around. :redboxer: Several players were real impact players, but Robert Warren was awarded Player of the Game, and I felt he really deserved it for his offensive as well as defensive effort in the second half! It would have been much easier if we had hit our freethrows, but we struggled at the line again tonight. :eek: Now, we move on to play Rose Hill Christian today with 6" 8" Dakota Euton, a sophmore who has already agreed to play for Coach Gillispie at UK! We will need to keep up our defensive intensity and HIT OUR FREETHROWS, but I believe we will come out victorious again today and hoefully head to Sunday with an all mountain final if Paintsville can handle UHA! I hope to see all you Bulldog fans in the stands showing support for this hardworking group of young men today!:Wave:

Remember...it's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog!

GO BULLDOGS!!Confusedmallchee Confusedmallchee Confusedmallchee
congrats dawgs
Congrats
Wow, the mountains are representing well. Hope to see Hazard and Paintsville win and go to the finals.