Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chris Berman Goes Crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: explicit language in this link:

[youtube="Chris Berman Goes Crazy"]tnC8BtNBNLo[/youtube]

This is hysterical, and it seems so out-of-character for him that it seems like it has to be staged, but there's no parts that seem like it's planned or where it could be scripted.
This HAS to be real! He wouldn't take the chance at ruining his reputation by skitting an act like that IMO! Just lost it, lol.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This HAS to be real! He wouldn't take the chance at ruining his reputation by skitting an act like that IMO! Just lost it, lol.

WHICH MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!
Rofl... Smile
*"And you guys thought I was a pain" Smile
Wow, this video is hilairious
lol, good stuff.
LOL..I loved it..funniest rant Ive seen in years..because it was so unexpected, LOL..great stuff though!
LOL, Wow Smile)
And He Could.........Go...........All..........The..........Way..........Off the deep end. LOL!!!
Berman is hilarious. This was really classy!
Gotta be a act.
Funny.
Everyone loses their cool occasionally, but gosh that is classic....

I have found that most of the people I have got to know in the business are super nice, but they obviously caught him during a bad time....

If he cannot stand someone walking behind the camera, that's pretty interesting IMO.... imagine people standing in front of you calling a high school basketball game for like five seconds or having the telephone connection die during a game for a couple minute... those have all happened to me, and I didn't go on a storming spree.... hopuefully this isn't who he really is and was just having a bad moment.... I hope... lol
This looks like it happened a while ago. Anybody know when this went down? He must have survived it. I watch alot of sportscenter and havn't heard a thing on it.
blitz43 Wrote:This looks like it happened a while ago. Anybody know when this went down? He must have survived it. I watch alot of sportscenter and havn't heard a thing on it.
On the banner in the background it says 1970-2000.
RavenBoy Wrote:On the banner in the background it says 1970-2000.

I think that may have been symbolizing the 30 years just by decade; who knows though.
BFritz Wrote:I think that may have been symbolizing the 30 years just by decade; who knows though.
True
I thought he was calmed down for a few min there and then he just kept going lol. It was pretty funny I mean you can tell he doesn't do it all the time or like he isn't a complete a hole b/c he did apologize
I thought it was classles. He ended up being the jerk there.
blitz43 Wrote:I thought it was classles. He ended up being the jerk there.
Multi-million dollar show and he's expected to do things right and all the people there are expected to do things right. Sometimes force or emotion is neccessary to get things done.
I disagree totally. I USED to think he was different. Now when I see him on air, I see a fake nice guy. I bet he's a real piece of work behind closed doors. IMO
rofl...He just lost it and I think this just proves he's human. You cant say you've never wanted to just flip out on some people.
:lmao: Never seen Chris Berman like this before