Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 11 Year Old Playing Basketball (Future of Basketball)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This kid is only in 5th grade.... Billy Gillispie better be talking to his parents quickly.Smile

http://www.komotv.com/home/video/1400815...eo=pop&t=a
Unreal!!!!
That's crazy. Hope the kid keeps the passion he has for the game and doesn't get burn out on it as much as he plays.
Where's he from? It probly said, but I didn't pick up on it.
BFritz Wrote:Where's he from? It probly said, but I didn't pick up on it.

I'm pretty sure that it was in the Seattle area.
Wow!! He's got a good career ahead of him, I can already tell!! :Nodding:
That it flat out unreal amazing! He is going to be a great talent in the future.
Track and Basketball, looks like he is going to be the next big thing at UCLA, lol.
Can we give him a scholarship now lol
Remids me of the skills I wish I had!
This kid is great!!!
**** that kid is a baller.
Mine can take him hands down, Mine is faster, taller 5'2"and plays football- over 6000 yards as RB in JFL with 138 TDS,, 500 tackles,,,,,,baseball- plays for 3 teams at one time- 38 home runs last year, STATE Contender in LL Baseball, pitches and throws around 62 MPH, basketball,, averages 30 points a game, can hit 3's around mid court...ALL DAY LONG !!!!!!!!!
Need I say that he is the fastest kid atschool inthe 100. He ran 12 seconds inthird grade inhightop B-Ball shoes.....
Ask MIDEE1 if you dont believe me....
Send him a private email to check..........
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Mine can take him hands down, Mine is faster, taller 5'2"and plays football- over 6000 yards as RB in JFL with 138 TDS,, 500 tackles,,,,,,baseball- plays for 3 teams at one time- 38 home runs last year, STATE Contender in LL Baseball, pitches and throws around 62 MPH, basketball,, averages 30 points a game, can hit 3's around mid court...ALL DAY LONG !!!!!!!!!
Need I say that he is the fastest kid atschool inthe 100. He ran 12 seconds inthird grade inhightop B-Ball shoes.....
Ask MIDEE1 if you dont believe me....
Send him a private email to check..........
I wasn't as impressed either. I used to watch Blake Bundy do a lot of those dribbling drills when he was in 5th grade, only dif. was Blake would do them during a game with people guarding him. My son was doing "spider dribbling in the 2nd grade, big deal. He is very short and with his muscles already developing the way they are, I doubt if he will be over 5'6" fully grown.
Are all these stats on your son from 1 year? Not saying it can't be, but I would have to see him run 12 second 100 at age 9. What... is he running 10's now?
That kid shoots, dribbles and runs better than any 5th grader that I have ever seen.
FBALL Wrote:That kid shoots, dribbles and runs better than any 5th grader that I have ever seen.
They showed the kid shoot 2 lay-ups in a game, the rest were just in a gym, I have seen several kids at that age that hand at least the same skills of dribbling drills. Heck, I have seen kids younger learn some of those drills in a week at camp! He does have a nice stroke, but I have seen kids shoot very well at that age.
FBALL Wrote:That kid shoots, dribbles and runs better than any 5th grader that I have ever seen.

You dont get out much do you.

And if you were truthful about ZIP you would say that he would tear this kid up on the football field or the baseball field. I would say that they would be close on the basketball court. But I say that Zip could beat him 1 on 1. Try to shoot with someone in your face.
The Guru Wrote:I wasn't as impressed either. I used to watch Blake Bundy do a lot of those dribbling drills when he was in 5th grade, only dif. was Blake would do them during a game with people guarding him. My son was doing "spider dribbling in the 2nd grade, big deal. He is very short and with his muscles already developing the way they are, I doubt if he will be over 5'6" fully grown.

Are all these stats on your son from 1 year? Not saying it can't be, but I would have to see him run 12 second 100 at age 9. What... is he running 10's now?
the TDS are from 4 years and the yardage is from 4 years as a 7 year old to a 10 year old. Tackles also in 4 years. the baseball stats are from last year alone and he has averaged around 25-30 home runs since he was 8, well the last 3 years.
Right now he is around 5'2" and is growing still.
I am very proud of my son and there are alot of parents who get tired of hearing his name and I can understand why. He gives 100% in everythig he does and wants to be the best, he is dedicated. And I dont push him,,, he wants to do it, so I let him.
I am trying to get his videos to YOU TUBE Now from football this past year.