Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 53 Magoffin Co. 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very Physical game tonight. Lady Tigers played great. Coach "PUP" for Magoffin gets "The Hook" tonight.

IMO the Lady Tigers are the most dangerous team in the 57th, the way they have been playing as of late.

Carroll finishes with 20 pts.

Congrats Lady Tigers!
OffTheHook Wrote:Very Physical game tonight. Lady Tigers played great. Coach "PUP" for Magoffin gets "The Hook" tonight.

IMO the Lady Tigers are the most dangerous team in the 57th, the way they have been playing as of late.

Carroll finishes with 20 pts.

Congrats Lady Tigers!

Explain the "Hook", please.
Tricky Wrote:Explain the "Hook", please.

Got tossed in the 3rd qtr. Back to Back "Ts".
who was the ref?
Congrats Lady Tigers!! Nice District win!!
Very suprised by this one. Congrats to the Lady Tigers on the win. I honestly think no ref can cause the outcome to be a 20 point loss for any team.
Pup got the screws laid to him tonight he did not deserve the 2nd "T"

The Lady Hornets better be getting it together or their season will be ending very soon.
Mohawk Wrote:Pup got the screws laid to him tonight he did not deserve the 2nd "T"

The Lady Hornets better be getting it together or their season will be ending very soon.

I'm afraid it already has.
congrats to the lady tigers.

magoffin will get it together hopefully
Congrats
congratulations paintsville
Magoffin needs confidence....hopefully they can gain some soon..Sad
Congrats Lady Tigers
Chaffin a nice addition to this team. IMO, her play as of late has added another dimension to the Tigers. Magoffin struggled as of late yet, still a dangerous team that someone is going to send home to win the 57th.
Congrat Paintsville
where is the chaffin's girl from?
OMG Wrote:where is the chaffin's girl from?

I think she switched from Lawrence Co.
OMG Wrote:where is the chaffin's girl from?

She lives in Lawrence County and played there last year. She transfered to Paintsville this year.