Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Matt Chandler commits to KCU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky Christian picks up another Eastern Kentucky recruit, an offensive lineman from Letcher Central.
Way to go Matt! I know this young man and he will be a great addition to their program. Not only is he a fine center----he is a class act as well. Great to see a deserving young man reap the benefits of the hard work he has put into becoming the athlete that he is. GOOD LUCK MATT
Congrats Matt! Great example of what hard work can do for an individual!
Congrats man, Looking forward to playing with ya!
Way to go Cowan boy...knew you could do it. Best of luck!!
Pave the way for some of your teammates. Cougars are coming. Remember--Build it and they will come. Get a Great program going at KC.Best of luck and remember---you are D! in my book
Windsprint Wrote:Pave the way for some of your teammates. Cougars are coming. Remember--Build it and they will come. Get a Great program going at KC.Best of luck and remember---you are D! in my book

Smile Smile
Good Job
And one other thing to remember Matt. No matter where you go, what time you get there, or how hard you search----A GOOD COONDOG IS HARD TO FIND !!!!
Windsprint Wrote:And one other thing to remember Matt. No matter where you go, what time you get there, or how hard you search----A GOOD COONDOG IS HARD TO FIND !!!!

You're rightSmile Smile Smile
Show them what a mountain boy can accomplish.....Congrats!!