Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central Lady Hawks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The LADY HAWKS are playing great i have seen them play and they play with alot of heart. Good luck LADY HAWKS in the District and the 15th region.
I agree! Good luck Hawks!! look forward to seeing you at state!!
State.You have to get past region FIRST!!!
ultrasteve Wrote:State.You have to get past region FIRST!!!

I know this. Just saying that I want them to get to state and I look forward to it. :howdy:
ultrasteve Wrote:State.You have to get past region FIRST!!!

the rest of the region is going to have to get their acts together b/c right now no one has been able touch Pike Central in the 15th.
I agree, it's going to be tough to beat them.
Phelps Beat them last night...
So much for unstopable!
Yes i will give you we got beat by 13 earlier this year in a good game for central no lie they was onit and i an't saying central isn't good.... but they beat us when 2 of our starters was fouled out by your guys travalin pack of friends in stripes... they fould out 2 of our starters in the 3 quarter when we trailed by only 5.... sooo health don't got anything to do with it... just basketball:devilflam
PHS#1 Wrote:Yes i will give you we got beat by 13 earlier this year in a good game for central no lie they was onit and i an't saying central isn't good.... but they beat us when 2 of our starters was fouled out by your guys travalin pack of friends in stripes... they fould out 2 of our starters in the 3 quarter when we trailed by only 5.... sooo health don't got anything to do with it... just basketball:devilflam
Ever heard of a blind squirrel?? PC is the best team in the region. They are sick, when healthy, they are the best team in the 15th.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:the rest of the region is going to have to get their acts together b/c right now no one has been able touch Pike Central in the 15th.
looks like there acts are coming together
The Fan Wrote:looks like there acts are coming together

depends on if Phelps keeps playing the way they do
PHS#1 Wrote:Phelps Beat them last night...
So much for unstopable!

:omg:
PHS#1 Wrote:Yes i will give you we got beat by 13 earlier this year in a good game for central no lie they was onit and i an't saying central isn't good.... but they beat us when 2 of our starters was fouled out by your guys travalin pack of friends in stripes... they fould out 2 of our starters in the 3 quarter when we trailed by only 5.... sooo health don't got anything to do with it... just basketball:devilflam

Health had alot to do with the fact that PC got beat all there starters was ill with the Flu and even the players that sub in for them. Im not knocking the lady hornets but if the lady hawks wasn't so so sick there is no way they would have beat us and they beat us with there bought and paid for friends in stripes. We are the most talented team in the 15th region as well as in our district. I wish the lady hornets the best of luck in the future.
every one in pike county is all ready sick so that can not be an exuse for losing that game
They are not playing very good right now.
all I can say is I hope Phelps lives this up b/c next time around could be ugly
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:all I can say is I hope Phelps lives this up b/c next time around could be ugly

I'm sure they are enjoying their victory....

as for getting ugly..... that could go both ways Wink
3-pointer Wrote:Health had alot to do with the fact that PC got beat all there starters was ill with the Flu and even the players that sub in for them. Im not knocking the lady hornets but if the lady hawks wasn't so so sick there is no way they would have beat us and they beat us with there bought and paid for friends in stripes. We are the most talented team in the 15th region as well as in our district. I wish the lady hornets the best of luck in the future.

PC girls will take their antibiotics and get well soon. There isnt an antibiotic for talent so Phelps better enjoy it for now. They may have given PC some medicine the other night. however, when the district rolls around Phelps had better get ready for their dose because the spoon will be very big!
pc is the rudest school i have seen play,their is always a excuse when any school BEATS pike central.OMG your not the best deal with it
myhero#5 Wrote:pc is the rudest school i have seen play,their is always a excuse when any school BEATS pike central.OMG your not the best deal with it

how does that have anything to do with how the girls play? It is not an excuse if it is a fact, the facts are the sickness affected the way the girls played the past two game against Phelps and Manual. In both game the girls shot less than 30 percent, did not hit the boards hard, and lived by the three. It is not like this really affects us much anyways all we have to due is beat Belfry tonight and Monday and we are set for district finals. Its not like this one loss has us scared, thinking we have no chance for Diddle because news flash...WE ARE STILL THE FAVORITES..
obviously the ones making these post have not had the flu yet. because if they did, they would know it would make a difference. i had it and i know i wouldn't have been able to WALK up and down the floor must less run. give these girls a break. they are a great bunch of girls, on and off the floor. i hope no one from phelps gets it because i wouldn't want them to go through what pike central has.
Pike Central is not rude they have class, Phelps is the ones that are rude with no class when they beat Central, they didn't even shake hands with the central girls and their fans stormed the floor as if they had just won the big game to take them to state, and they were also saying bad things to our players so I think you have it wrong on that one.
cause the PC girls headed straight to the locker room,hard to shake their hand if they're not out there.:moon:
I don't think so I was there They was standing there and nobody came over to shake hands. They were all to busy in the middle of the floor with there fans.
myhero#5 Wrote:pc is the rudest school i have seen play,their is always a excuse when any school BEATS pike central.OMG your not the best deal with it

Actually Pike Central is one of the classiest teams I've seen. And I'm not just saying that cause I went to school there. Even when we were at state last year they had the best manners and were the most sportsmanlike.