Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teaching positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any upcoming openings in school districts for the 2008-2009 school year? I have a teaching degree in Middle Grades Education with an emphasis in Mathematics (all math through Calc 3 and Linear Algebra) which will enables my certification range from grades 5-9. Also, I have coached both football (1yr) and baseball (2yrs) at the college level and would be interested in an assistant coaching position. If anyone has any information feel free to PM me...thanks.
Certified Vacancies in Kentucky
http://apps.kde.state.ky.us/keps/job_search/index.cfm
That's all you need.
IRISH4 Wrote:Does anyone know of any upcoming openings in school districts for the 2008-2009 school year? I have a teaching degree in Middle Grades Education with an emphasis in Mathematics (all math through Calc 3 and Linear Algebra) which will enables my certification range from grades 5-9. Also, I have coached both football (1yr) and baseball (2yrs) at the college level and would be interested in an assistant coaching position. If anyone has any information feel free to PM me...thanks.

I think Pikeville may have some middle school openings.
alfus21 Wrote:Certified Vacancies in Kentucky
http://apps.kde.state.ky.us/keps/job_search/index.cfm
That's all you need.

Thanks, but that was the first place I had looked. It only gave me 3 or 4 listings for my field....I know there is/will be more positions open since it's one of if not the highest demand field in the profession.
IMO... there will be some teachers retire after this year is complete.... I would keep a close eye on the openings and if there is something pops open.... I'd be at the BOE so quick it would make your head spin!!! LOLOL......
phs1986 Wrote:IMO... there will be some teachers retire after this year is complete.... I would keep a close eye on the openings and if there is something pops open.... I'd be at the BOE so quick it would make your head spin!!! LOLOL......

HAHAHA......thanks, I mean location really doesn't matter to me but I wouldn't mind being close to home.....I love it here.