Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Endless Ocean for Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else played this game? It's basically a very simple concept. You go diving in the ocean and explore whatever you want, and there are some missions you can choose to do but you dont have to. It just came out a couple of weeks ago, and I got it a few days ago. I love it. It's definately not exciting or fast paced, but I enjoy it. If anyone else does play, you can get a player code, which it gives you on the game, and I can give you mine. You can visit my boat and we can dive together. lol
It's fun, check it out if you get a chance and give me your code!
Never heard of it, but I might have to go rent it now. I need to return Madden '08 to Blockbuster anyways.
If you do tell me, and Ill give you my code. Smile
I rented it tonight, so I'll let you know what my code is.
I hope you dont hate it or I'll feel real bad for reccommending it. I always worry about that. lol
Brittany0121 Wrote:I hope you dont hate it or I'll feel real bad for reccommending it. I always worry about that. lol

I don't know, I looked at it and was like "...hmmmm" and then the girl that was at the register in Blockbuster was like, "ooooh, this game looks good."

But I dunno, like I was saying in the other thread, I haven't felt very good today so I'll be catching up on my gaming tomorrow.
My boyfriend likes it. It's neat I think. The graphics are pretty good.
I'll hunt my code tomororw and leave it on here.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Has anyone else played this game? It's basically a very simple concept. You go diving in the ocean and explore whatever you want, and there are some missions you can choose to do but you dont have to. It just came out a couple of weeks ago, and I got it a few days ago. I love it. It's definately not exciting or fast paced, but I enjoy it. If anyone else does play, you can get a player code, which it gives you on the game, and I can give you mine. You can visit my boat and we can dive together. lol
It's fun, check it out if you get a chance and give me your code!

lol...sounds like a cool game.
lol I know. I'm the worst swimmer though ever. I cant control the Wii remote very good. Smile
My friend code for Endless Ocean is 2353-9987-5012
I added you.