Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ South Floyd - Feb. 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blackcats will travel to Hi Hat to take on the Raiders, the Blackcats won the first meeting between the two by 20 and I think it would be smart to take them by that margin... I'll go with my Blackcats by 20+.

Good luck to both.

Boys @ 6 p.m.
Girls @ 7:30 p.m.
P-Burg by 14
Pburg by 20+ if they play anything like they are capable of. If they play like they did tonight against LCC then that wont be the case but i look for them to get back on track and come out with a solid win by 15+.
Pburg by 20+ depending on their play, dont expect this one to ever be close.
Pburg by 12. S.F. played with Pburg for awhile at Pburg but, should not be able to come away with the win. If Akers & Turner are hot beyond the 3 point line & Pburg has another terrible night like the LCC game, well, Raiders will win.
Im pulling for the upset of the century here guys....its homecoming for my raiders friday and South Floyd is gonna come away with the victory...look for a good game by akers turner and hall....the raiders must rebound the ball to win....
I'll take the Blackcats by 20+ in this one.
Cats by 30+
P-Burg 10+
Prestonsburg by 25
P-burg 15+
Cats 15+
Prestonsburg by 15+
LIPS Wrote:Im pulling for the upset of the century here guys....its homecoming for my raiders friday and South Floyd is gonna come away with the victory...look for a good game by akers turner and hall....the raiders must rebound the ball to win....

I agree on this one i think the raiders are gonna play there hearts out and come out with the victory and about the players gonna have a good game if akers is hitting like he did aginst sheldon clark there for a lil bit then i exspect a great game by him turner see i dont no bout him cause they said hes been out sick but if hes better and shooting good then he will have a good game 2 and hall well i seen him have2 good games the other night aginst sheldon clark jv and varsity and if shoots and plays like he did aginst them then i expect a great game from himBig Grin
I dont believe that this one will close. If akers is hitting it will be a decent game but SF doesnt have the man power to compete with P-Burg down low! HAIL BLACKCATS!!
South Floyd will have to play brilliant and they certainly will have to play team ball. As for certain SF players having good games......anytime you have a player do well individually and still get beat by 30 it's not a good game.
Basketball is full of players who scored a lot of points but still lost. Nobody cares who was the best player, best shooter, best scorer, on a bad team. Instead of one or two Raiders having a good game I'd just like to see them play for 4 quarters, rebound, play team ball, play with heart, take good shots, and defend. If SF can find a way to have a good team game....they may be able to avoid being the worst team in SF history or in 15th region history for that matter. Here's hoping they come together soon.
Fiddler Wrote:South Floyd will have to play brilliant and they certainly will have to play team ball. As for certain SF players having good games......anytime you have a player do well individually and still get beat by 30 it's not a good game.
Basketball is full of players who scored a lot of points but still lost. Nobody cares who was the best player, best shooter, best scorer, on a bad team. Instead of one or two Raiders having a good game I'd just like to see them play for 4 quarters, rebound, play team ball, play with heart, take good shots, and defend. If SF can find a way to have a good team game....they may be able to avoid being the worst team in SF history or in 15th region history for that matter. Here's hoping they come together soon.

Very good point...."TEAM BALL"..........DUH can't a few figure that out. no stupid i can do it shots, me me me game.

Players are getting ****ed and leaving the team. !!! Will be surprised if they keep enough to sit the bench come tourny time. How hard is it to figure out that the Raiders need a change?????????????????