Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co @ Lee Co Jan 31th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This should be a great game what do you think?
Estill beat Lee by 3 in Irvine. Hopefully Lee can pull one out at home. I expect a tough game.
The game is friday
Feb 1
this will be a great one to watch
Estill win win it....thats if lee dont give it handed to them like they usually do at home
I'm a Estill fan but i enjoy playing at Lee Co they have great fans and this should be a great game.
i'm going with Lee Co. by 5
[quote=bobcatfan22]Estill win win it....thats if lee dont give it handed to them like they usually do at home[/QUOT Sad THATS NOT A FAIR STATMENT TO MAKE BOBCATFAN22, LEE COUNTY HAS A GOOD TEAM!!! YOU JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE YOUR REALLY A PIRATE FAN!!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DO!!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Estill win win it....thats if lee dont give it handed to them like they usually do at home
That is funny coming from a Powell Co fan. Powell is the state leader in Homecourt advantadge. In the KHSAA history Powell is involved in 10 of the top 19 games with the most free throws attempted. Now that is amazing. Lee doesn't appear once. Just ask Breathitt or Shawnee or anyone who visits there with the expectation of a fair game.
uk hoops Wrote:[quote=bobcatfan22]Estill win win it....thats if lee dont give it handed to them like they usually do at home[/QUOT Sad THATS NOT A FAIR STATMENT TO MAKE BOBCATFAN22, LEE COUNTY HAS A GOOD TEAM!!! YOU JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE YOUR REALLY A PIRATE FAN!!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DO!!

I didnt say lee co was not good..they are a very talented team....just like powell does...lee co has a big advantage at home also...look at their schedule...they have only lost one game at home and that was to hazard by 1?? Hazard is the 2nd best team in region...no way should lee come that close to them
JOBAKKA Wrote:That is funny coming from a Powell Co fan. Powell is the state leader in Homecourt advantadge. In the KHSAA history Powell is involved in 10 of the top 19 games with the most free throws attempted. Now that is amazing. Lee doesn't appear once. Just ask Breathitt or Shawnee or anyone who visits there with the expectation of a fair game.

I did a little research...
In the last 3 years:
Powell 16 -14 at home
Lee co 23-3

Wow...looks like to me lee gets a big advantage at home...not POWELL
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I did a little research...
In the last 3 years:
Powell 16 -14 at home
Lee co 23-3

Wow...looks like to me lee gets a big advantage at home...not POWELL
I repeat look at KHSaa and look at free throw attempts and attempt to show any reason for such as an oddity. I have never said Powell was not talented and I know they play hard and Coach Lively always has them ready. I did not Lee was that good at home. Historically Powell has a reputation for homer calls whether that is fair or unfair I do not know but it is a widely held belief or myth.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I repeat look at KHSaa and look at free throw attempts and attempt to show any reason for such as an oddity. I have never said Powell was not talented and I know they play hard and Coach Lively always has them ready. I did not Lee was that good at home. Historically Powell has a reputation for homer calls whether that is fair or unfair I do not know but it is a widely held belief or myth.

How do u look at the freethrow situation?
This one is a toss up, but I'll go with Lee Co. by 4
JOBAKKA Wrote:I repeat look at KHSaa and look at free throw attempts and attempt to show any reason for such as an oddity. I have never said Powell was not talented and I know they play hard and Coach Lively always has them ready. I did not Lee was that good at home. Historically Powell has a reputation for homer calls whether that is fair or unfair I do not know but it is a widely held belief or myth.

Khsaa shows that powell holds 5 out of 12 records in that category...the real question is??? Where is the proff that these games was played at home
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Khsaa shows that powell holds 5 out of 12 records in that category...the real question is??? Where is the proff that these games was played at home

The Shawnee game is a widely held memorial by all Pirate fans, and it was indeed at Stanton.

If proof could be offered that every single one of Powell's 'stat' games was played in Stanton, would it make a believer of you?
ARC Wrote:The Shawnee game is a widely held memorial by all Pirate fans, and it was indeed at Stanton.

If proof could be offered that every single one of Powell's 'stat' games was played in Stanton, would it make a believer of you?

Yes it would
I take Estill by 10 in this one
Ok Ok. This isnt about Lee & Powell.
Its about who is going to win the Estill & Lee game.....geeze.

and i take Estill!!!
good luck engineers :]
Estill by 5
I like Estill in a close one!
Estill is playing really well, especially Christopher! Estill by 1...
Hmmmm I would say Lee County!! Lee County has a killer team this year....

Good luck LeeCo!!
I think I saw this morning where both Lee and Estill were out of school today. Anybody know if this game is still on?
The game is going to be played the boy's game is at 6:00pm and Lee co girls play the last game but the boys play at 6:pm
a big congratulations to the refs, way to hand the game to lee. O yeah and way to work the clock i now know its possible to pass and shoot in 0.6 seconds who would of known.
Tin cup were you at the game and if so have you ever seen anything like that before that was so bad the 3 refs should never have the change to steal from kids like they did tonight it was ashame Estill won the game imo.
yea i was there, at the end of the game i just stood there in shock. I still CANNOT beleive that happened. My big question that id love to have answered is WHY?
You cant catch the ball in the corner turn face the basket and shoot in 0.6 it's imposiable and ever one saw it but the ref's.
oh well maybe this will come back to haunt the Bobcats in the district. Can you imagine Powell vs. Lee I want to see this one!
Pages: 1 2