Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 83 - Powell Co. 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Pats. Great game from several players.
Nice win for KCC!!
Good job on the big win KCC. Any stats on the game?
Ratliff 19
Stamper 17
Caudill 15pts 13 rebounds
killerb Wrote:Ratliff 19
Stamper 17
Caudill 15pts 13 rebounds

Have any for Powell?
bluegrassballa Wrote:Have any for Powell?

The lost by 37. 'nuff said.
what happened to Powell. They have been playing well.
cheerforblue Wrote:what happened to Powell. They have been playing well.

Mainly, they weren't playing in Stanton. They looked pretty shabby vs Estill.
congrats KCC..
What powell has been good all year they can play with any team when they play as a team.
Went about like I thought it would.
way to go pats!
KCC
Stamper-17, Bartrum 10, Mullins 6, Ratliff 19, Amburgey 5, Caudill 15, Huff 2, Collins 2, Hall 3, Sparkman 2, Slone 2
Powell
Kinzer 4, Banks 5, Co. Brewer 12, Crowe 5, Ch Brewer 5, Hawkins 7, Arvin 2, Mays 4, Reed 2
Congrats Patriots
ARC Wrote:Mainly, they weren't playing in Stanton. They looked pretty shabby vs Estill.

Too bad districts are in stanton this year....since powell plays so we at home, it looks like they will be visiting the regional tourney over LEE
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Too bad districts are in stanton this year....since powell plays so we at home, it looks like they will be visiting the regional tourney over LEE
Looks like christmas is coming late in Stanton. No one expects anything less. It is okay it only happens 1 in 4 years though. I predict Powell wins the District in two easy games at home.
Looks like Powell knows their role in Stanton lol. A couple of adjustments by Lee's coach and Lee should win by 15+ no matter where they play.
ARC Wrote:Looks like Powell knows their role in Stanton lol. A couple of adjustments by Lee's coach and Lee should win by 15+ no matter where they play.

I agree with you.
ARC Wrote:Looks like Powell knows their role in Stanton lol. A couple of adjustments by Lee's coach and Lee should win by 15+ no matter where they play.

And how is that...they played u guys at lee and u beat them by a buzzer beater 3....and kinser was out almost the entire 2nd half....and before u start talking about how powell gets things to go their way at home look at lee co's schedule at home....1 loss??? and that was too a very good hazard team that beat jbs by 12....powell and lee are pretty even this year in matchups....i say powell gets second in district behind estill
ARC Wrote:The lost by 37. 'nuff said.

Umm, they may lost by 37, but they still scored 46, So i was wanting to know the stats and if you can't give them to me then shut up and don't even say nothing to me. I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, but if you can't help me out then don't even reply to me. Simple as that.
Benchwarmer Wrote:KCC
Stamper-17, Bartrum 10, Mullins 6, Ratliff 19, Amburgey 5, Caudill 15, Huff 2, Collins 2, Hall 3, Sparkman 2, Slone 2
Powell
Kinzer 4, Banks 5, Co. Brewer 12, Crowe 5, Ch Brewer 5, Hawkins 7, Arvin 2, Mays 4, Reed 2

Thanks for the stats.
man sounds like kinser had a bad game??? who did knott central put on him to hold him to 4 points?
Big man on campus Wrote:man sounds like kinser had a bad game??? who did knott central put on him to hold him to 4 points?

Im wondering the same thing..he hasnt been held that low all year i dont think
bluegrassballa Wrote:Umm, they may lost by 37, but they still scored 46, So i was wanting to know the stats and if you can't give them to me then shut up and don't even say nothing to me. I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, but if you can't help me out then don't even reply to me. Simple as that.

Sorry 'bout that balla, don't know why I smarted off.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:And how is that...they played u guys at lee and u beat them by a buzzer beater 3....and kinser was out almost the entire 2nd half....and before u start talking about how powell gets things to go their way at home look at lee co's schedule at home....1 loss??? and that was too a very good hazard team that beat jbs by 12....powell and lee are pretty even this year in matchups....i say powell gets second in district behind estill

Watched the Pirates at Estill, heard about 'em at KCC.....I think that Lee is playing much better than Powell right now. But time will tell.

As for the Lee home court advantage....that's pretty impressive. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that most teams perceive that Lee gets 'homer' calls.

There is a difference in shooting better at home and being allowed to shoot 40+ freethrows. I know for a fact that some teams scratched Powell off their lists and refuse to play them and I don't know of a single team that wont play Lee. (In spite of that record that you posted).
bluegrassballa Wrote:Thanks for the stats.

any time
Sounds like KCC dominated this game. Congrats patriots
ARC Wrote:Watched the Pirates at Estill, heard about 'em at KCC.....I think that Lee is playing much better than Powell right now. But time will tell.

As for the Lee home court advantage....that's pretty impressive. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that most teams perceive that Lee gets 'homer' calls.

There is a difference in shooting better at home and being allowed to shoot 40+ freethrows. I know for a fact that some teams scratched Powell off their lists and refuse to play them and I don't know of a single team that wont play Lee. (In spite of that record that you posted).

Lee is playing better than powell right now...but its a long time from districts....look how hot lee was last year and lost to owsley because they wanted it more....and i would like to know the teams that wont play powell because of that.....powell dont get it their way at home...im guessing u play for lee co and u dont like coming to powell because theyre is a chance they may play better than u and beat you
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Im wondering the same thing..he hasnt been held that low all year i dont think

i think they put the mullins kid on him... just what i heard anyone else know for sure
Big man on campus Wrote:i think they put the mullins kid on him... just what i heard anyone else know for sure

:eek:
Pages: 1 2